Game Features Include:
- 66 levels
- 124 music tracks
- 15 block types
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players
- Toggle between Japanese and English
- A messaging system
- Built in level editor once the game gets completed
- Built in sky building tool
- A gazillion options to choose from
- 10,632 lines of code, made with love
- Delete any files to save space, and the game will still work
- The game now works with BIG (multiplayer features disabled).
- I've included the very first versions of 3D Parkour, as well as the UI before it was implemented into the game.
- A few new levels have been added to the end.
- Minor graphical changes, such as starting out in B&W, sky tinting, and submarine sprites.
- This update just deals with behind the scenes improvements and small tweaks to improve gaming experience.
- There have been slight level modifications.
- Level 8 has been replaced and made less frustrating.
- Changed the way 3D Parkour communicates with other files, behind the scenes.
- Sky building tool has undergone many improvements and bug fixes, both skies in each file can now be loaded and reused.
- Everything from this version now works inside Alpha OS X with no errors.
- Added an in-game sky building tool (a compatible version of Fractal Canvas).
- The game now starts up immediately, and loads in all the music for the first few seconds while the user is playing in order to provide a better gaming experience.
- Added player coloring customization.
- When flying, the player can now fly out of bounds, but cannot dismount unless inside the bounds.
- Loading a new level causes a particle explosion.
- Credits look much better.
- Added option to turn and jump while in the air.
- Added option to adjust fly and adjust flying speed.
- Added the option to fly upsidown.
- Added an option to make the platform the player is on follow the player to ensure the player does not fall off... just try it (the bottom of menu #4).
- FOV can now go negative.
- The game still functions normal after deleting the music file and all the SKY graphics pages (this is to save space if necessary).
- Menu icons have been modified.
- Game does not lag anymore when scrolling a menu with the stylus, this is a huge improvement.
- Added levels 60 and 62 and modified other various levels to make use of more features.
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Many performance enhancements.
- Fixed many bugs such as changing FOV or camera distance.
- Added more sound effects such as different noises depending on how hard you hit the ground.
- Added levels 48, 51, 54, 61.
- Many other minor tweaks that improve performance and the overall stability of the game.
- The game should run much smoother on the original 3DS.
- Added a level selection menu containing a level search option as well as much quicker navigation. You can type a substring and it will list every level containing that string and a 3D preview of each result.
- Elytra givers have customizable velocities by modifying their rotational velocity variable.
- Flying feels more realistic due to camera and particle effects.
- Elytra now go double as fast when holding X .
- Added toggleable speed GUI in menu 3.
- Units have been globalized, set to meters.
- Default FOV has been tweaked to match the new unit globalization.
- Fixed the calculator so that it functions properly.
- Greatly improved Japanese translation.
- Added many more levels.
- Many other various improvements and modifications, this version has been extremely polished and tested.
- Added elytra wings for flying.
- Added world flipper block to rotate the world upside down.
- Added flashing spheres.
- Added backward compatibility for older level files so that they are not detected corrupt.
- Changed menu Icons.
- Fixed glitches during multiplayer.
- Added spheres as well as trampoline spheres.
- Added particles when the player hits the ground.
- Added world view distance option to allow larger levels.
- Added player trail to visualize where the player travels and velocity.
- Zoom speed has been slightly slowed down.
- Menu scrolling and rotating the camera while paused has been improved.
- Added toggleable GUIs in menu 3.
- The nearly impossible levels have been modified to not rely on luck as heavily.
- Pressing L will fire a particle bullet (for fun).
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Cheat codes in the chat are more overpowered ("/L+ /L+ /L+ /L+ " is now equivalent to /L++++).
- Improved vision while underwater.
- Skyboxes can now be added and deleted by the user without any issues. Simply add or remove a "SKY#" graphics page.
- Lots more levels added.
- Entire game has been translated into Japanese.
- New menu added (for camera filters).
- The editor is much easier to use (sliders specifically).
- A chat bubble appears above a player talking.
- More sound effects.
- Colors are more vibrant.
- Level tweaks to make game more enjoyable.
- Lower screen was redesigned a bit.
- More levels.
- Many songs added, replacing the previous lower-quality ones.
- Added brightness and grayscale (at the bottom of menu 2).
- Exiting the game via Exit button will reset all system settings and extended features that were modified.
- Flickering stripes glitch has been worked around.
- Various other small tweaks.
- Two new backgrounds.
- Graphics render properly with back-face culling.
- New custom font.
- Menu is wider.
- Menu items were slightly reordered and tweaked.
- Improved the 2nd control scheme, easier to use.
- The chat talks back to you.
- Fixed random teleportation-in-water bug.
- Sandwich level is a tiny bit easier and the graphics upgrade makes it look much better.
- Removed default SmileBASIC beeps/sounds.
- A few other minor adjustments.
- Player shadow is always visible when above an object.
- Finally removed the annoying player rotation animation which was the cause of countless deaths.
- Platform sliding has been slightly lowered.
- Minor adjustments to resolve too easy/too difficult levels.
- Now introducing a new control scheme where the circle pad controls player movement, try it out by going to the orange menu, tell me what you think.
- Also a slight performance boost.
- Many levels added.
- Other various improvements.
- Game finally out of beta.