Welcome to SmileBASIC Source!
A community for SmileBASIC enthusiasts! SmileBASIC is a set of apps for Nintendo systems which let you program in BASIC right on your console, and share your created programs with other SmileBASIC users! It started on the Nintendo DSi as "Petit Computer", and is now available as "SmileBASIC" on Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U, and Nintendo Switch!
We're here to make it easier to find programs made by the community, and to promote your own programs! We also have a forum with extensive history, you may be able to find answers to most questions there! There's also an active discord where you can get real-time help and discuss your programs.
- General resource pages
- SmileBASIC and PTC Programs
- Old archive of programs from around the internet
- SmileBASIC 4 Language Overview
- Differences between SB3 and SB4
- Series on how to program (using SmileBASIC as the language)
- How to make movement and collision
- Info + history on SBS website transition
- Original Petit Computer Wiki (warning: Fandom)
- Archive of many SB3 programs since 2021 (requires homebrew to put into SB3)
We're not affiliated with SmileBoom, the creators of SmileBASIC