LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

You know you program too much if...

Root / General / [.]

๐Ÿ”’
computableeCreated:
When you are tired and say "DEF Goodnight T:T=TIME$:END ?GOODNIGHT" without thinking about just using ?TIME$ When its 4AM and your still awake trying to figure out something you've always wanted to try coding but never do try. When you automatically think ACLS when you have a headache.

When you are tired and say "DEF Goodnight T:T=TIME$:END ?GOODNIGHT" without thinking about just using ?TIME$ When its 4AM and your still awake trying to figure out something you've always wanted to try coding but never do try. When you automatically think ACLS when you have a headache.
the heck

when you get so into programming you cant even hear your own mother.

lol i wanna ACLS right now in that case!

when you want to ACLS your life lol

When you try to press start to close a non-SmileBasic game (only applies to SmileBasic)

when your saying to people on miiverse 'go to SmileBasic Source' and instead say 'goto @Smilebasic_Source'

When you try to say โ€œgo to hellโ€ And accidentally say โ€œgoto @hellโ€

lol when you think 'i can change the definition template using spdef, why cant i do the same using fontdef?' but then remember its an actual command.

When you try to press start to close a non-SmileBasic game (only applies to SmileBasic)
this happens to me soooooo much like you wouldn't even imagine!!!!!!!!!!!

this happens to me soooooo much like you wouldn't even imagine!!!!!!!!!!!
Happens a lot to me too.

When you dream you're executing code with no computer but yourself.

you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content """""... you make recursive posts

you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content "you post in a thread called "You know you program too much if" the content """""... you make recursive posts
ok. ok. ok.

...you write your equations in math class as program formulas that do the same thing.

...when you're learning about ฮฃ and think to yourself "This is literally just FOR loops..."

...when the teacher is trying to explain variables to you and you're like "teacher you never defined the type"

...when the teacher is trying to explain variables to you and you're like "teacher you never defined the type"
When you have to interrupt the entire class to show off how "smart" you are when the instructor is just trying to introduce the concept.

when your describing basic programming language and start of "basically..."

When you have to interrupt the entire class to show off how "smart" you are when the instructor is just trying to introduce the concept.
actually i hate people who do that, i would never try to correct a teacher especially in math class this is a joke thread