LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

CYMOS - CY64 Mock OS

Root / Submissions / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Download:DFPZ4HD
Version:0.2.3-dev (24010108)Size:3.50 MB
CYMOS is the successor to サカキバラUI and brings in a more enhanced environment for applications. If you want to help me out with new ideas, or simply join development of this project, check out the CYMOS development thread here. CYMOS page on my website: here

Instructions:

Just download the project and run ----START----. If you already have a CYMOS installation, copy the CYPK files and -SETUP- and run the setup in the existing folder. (Not applicable for release 24010108)

Notes:

- This project supports enhancements made by the SmileBASIC-CYX Plugin. - CYMOS is currently in beta and is missing some core components. Check out the development thread for updates. - The project wasn't yet thoroughly tested on Wii U and may not function properly in PetitCom BIG.

Previous keys

73AN3J9P - CYMOS v0.2.3-beta (23080619)
How can I get サカキバラUI versions? Sakakibara UI can still be downloaded with either a public key or as a ZIP download for use with SBFM, FBI or CYX.

Public keys

These mirrors may be unpublished at a later time, rendering the keys useless. - v0.3.6 - 51VVV3NJ - v0.3.7r1 - NDQXKEA3 - v0.3.7r2 - PED3D8NV

ZIP downloads

Check my website to get downloads in this format.

When I download this it says the key is incorrect or not public.

Replying to:Killias12
When I download this it says the key is incorrect or not public.
Because I idiot did a typo and didn´t notice that. XD

excuse me CyberYoshi64 i am a huge fan of Windows OSes and i was trying to download this onto my old 2ds to try it out but sadly the download failed and i tried the latest beta version and i got halfway of downloading then it fail so please make sure the download codes are up to date and that you've uploaded the latest beta/stable version because the public key:Q3HEXXJ3 failed on download so please as a huge fan of windows oses please make a new download key and make sure everything needed is uploaded... THANKS!

Replying to:NinGam955001
excuse me CyberYoshi64 i am a huge fan of Windows OSes and i was trying to download this onto my old 2ds to try it out but sadly the download failed and i tried the latest beta version and i got halfway of downloading then it fail so please make sure the download codes are up to date and that you've uploaded the latest beta/stable version because the public key:Q3HEXXJ3 failed on download so please as a huge fan of windows oses please make a new download key and make sure everything needed is uploaded... THANKS!
I´m sorry that SmileBASIC refuses to download it. But I tested the download with following: - New 2DS XL with 2 different microSDs - Old 2DS with 6 different SDs. And the download never failed on any of them. I have no idea how it is to use 3DS apps like SB with 3rd-party stuff but it could be that some third-party app blocks SB from downloading my project. (It´s just speculation because I never touched 3rd party stuff like hacks or so and likely never will.) Also the keys are up-to-date. (This one is an early beta but it does work.)

well CyberYoshi64 my old 2ds is runnign cfw the latest version too... rosaline and luma are both up to date and i really thought there was a small fault with the public key... so your saying it could be 3rd party stuff like cfw which my old 2ds runs since to me cfw makes my systems more powerful and useful. well another way ik how to get it in is by having the contents of windows os copied to an external folder on the root of an sd card and have it shared for some people running cfw because i can move anything made in Smile Basic from the app to sd and back... but that's if anyone with the latest version and has cfw can dump this project to their sd card and can give a shared link for download. THANKS again!

Replying to:NinGam955001
well CyberYoshi64 my old 2ds is runnign cfw the latest version too... rosaline and luma are both up to date and i really thought there was a small fault with the public key... so your saying it could be 3rd party stuff like cfw which my old 2ds runs since to me cfw makes my systems more powerful and useful. well another way ik how to get it in is by having the contents of windows os copied to an external folder on the root of an sd card and have it shared for some people running cfw because i can move anything made in Smile Basic from the app to sd and back... but that's if anyone with the latest version and has cfw can dump this project to their sd card and can give a shared link for download. THANKS again!
well, that* sounds like a pretty good solution, but I think I may have a better one how about you fix your system? *getting other people to upload every program you want

Replying to:rando
How in the world did you get special characters like chr$(57711) on the keyboard?
You think you are so fancy, writing in binary! Ima learn to write in hexadecimal!

How in the world did you get special characters like chr$(57711) on the keyboard?
Octal is more fancy

but all 3 is the most fancy.

Yusss

The simplest way is to use CLIPBOARD so you can paste them directly into the editor without needing to save/load files:
CLIPBOARD CHR$(57600+24)

But trying to find these for use with a PC/mobile/tablet is difficult.
How I didOn Android, an Codec app on the app store allows you to find them by typing their decimal or hexadecimal Unicode offset.
Actually, the project I did there seems to find duplicates of a character. F.e. This "œ" character appears twice and the 2nd one is surrounded by over 100 replacement characters. I actually thought CHR$(&HE0FE) and CHR$(&HE0FF) were the same but these are actually somewhat special characters because they are definable with FONTDEF or in a GRPF. I guess they are custom or something.

Yeah i found the weird "œ" too. It's definitely a mistake. Here's a full list of the characters that have symbols defined, and their location on the GRP that I generated in SB: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheV360/Love2DSmileBASICLibrary/master/resources/characters.csv (written as character, x, y) ... 1103,384,64 1105,304,88 3336,192,72 8211,488,64 8212,360,0 ...

The XY coordinate stuff is also available as a PDF on SmileBASIC´s website. http://smilebasic.com/en/supplements/unicode/ It's viewable in the browser too.

There are several errors in their list.

Actually, SB´s font system will be irrelevant to Windows 3DS at some point because I think I´ll use the concept of KNJLIB and/or SFNT to draw text to get over the limit of approximately 4000 unique character graphics that you would have.

this looks cool, ill go ahead and try it

Replying to:Ertas
this looks cool, ill go ahead and try it
Thanks. Be aware, the last image is just a "sketch" of what I think Windows 3DS is going to end up in a future version.

but all 3 is the most fancy.
I just came up with something more fancy. All 4: Binary Hexadecimal Octal Base 10 lol

Meh just use base ∞