LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

CYMOS - CY64 Mock OS

Root / Submissions / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Download:DFPZ4HD
Version:0.2.3-dev (24010108)Size:3.50 MB
CYMOS is the successor to サカキバラUI and brings in a more enhanced environment for applications. If you want to help me out with new ideas, or simply join development of this project, check out the CYMOS development thread here. CYMOS page on my website: here

Instructions:

Just download the project and run ----START----. If you already have a CYMOS installation, copy the CYPK files and -SETUP- and run the setup in the existing folder. (Not applicable for release 24010108)

Notes:

- This project supports enhancements made by the SmileBASIC-CYX Plugin. - CYMOS is currently in beta and is missing some core components. Check out the development thread for updates. - The project wasn't yet thoroughly tested on Wii U and may not function properly in PetitCom BIG.

Previous keys

73AN3J9P - CYMOS v0.2.3-beta (23080619)
How can I get サカキバラUI versions? Sakakibara UI can still be downloaded with either a public key or as a ZIP download for use with SBFM, FBI or CYX.

Public keys

These mirrors may be unpublished at a later time, rendering the keys useless. - v0.3.6 - 51VVV3NJ - v0.3.7r1 - NDQXKEA3 - v0.3.7r2 - PED3D8NV

ZIP downloads

Check my website to get downloads in this format.

Replying to:CyberYoshi64
I updated it now! (Of course, you must redownload the package!) Either look in the file "CHANGELOG" or progress through the setup, open the start menu and select "About" to see the content that was changed!
My profile tells this: My tablet is broken. Because of this I can only interact with SBS over my 3DS. And the 3DS Browser can't execute the SBS page editor correctly.

I updated it now! (Of course, you must redownload the package!) Either look in the file "CHANGELOG" or progress through the setup, open the start menu and select "About" to see the content that was changed!
Oh. If you ask an admin they could edit the page for you.

I updated the key for you.

Too slow :pThere are different ways. You can post a comment somewhere asking for help but that's not always a good idea. You can pm one (visit an admin's profile page and click/tap the envelope button). You can ask in the chat (I would suggest setting up a private room though). You can also email "the site" (?) but I don't know much about that one. Since the site isn't completely compatible with a the 3ds yet, I think the only ways that will work is posting a comment and hope an admin notices, sending a pm, or emailing. The current admins are 12Me21 and Lumage.

Thank you so much, Lumage!
...Unfortunately, I was contacting randomous. I'm so shameful...

spaceturtles, The chat won't work on the 3DS. I clicked that HELP button a hundred times but it doesn't work.

That's why I meantioned compatibility. But help button? Chat? Last I knew the chat didn't have a help button.

Yeah, the 3DS with High Compatibility mode shows this: "Not working? Click here!"

I love the new update!

Replying to:Cool_Logo_07
I love the new update!
Well, thx!

i like the new update too!

Replying to:Eversky_HD
Thanks for your opinion!

Hey Eversky_HD, Do you know on your posts is a "Reply" button? Press it if you're talking about something in your comment!

The chromium web browser

The chromium web browser
Try firefox and run a virus scan. Something wrong may have happened. For the scan I would suggest malwarebytes and a form of antivirus such as avg or avast.

The chromium web browser
malwarebytes is anti-malware. not anti-virus. viruses and malware are different things.

The chromium web browser
Seen in the description of SBS your browser should be the original Chrome or Firefox. Links for both can be seen if you click "About" at the bottom of any SBS website.

... ugandan knuckles
Really?¿?¡!¡

The chromium web browser
@Toad I said malwarebytes AND a form of antivirus.

Is it possible to add a mouse, cursor, or something along those lines?