LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

QR Code Scanning Simulator

Root / Submissions / [.]

12Me21Created:
Download:23EX5E4V
Version:Size:
Do you miss scanning QR codes in PTC? Well, I have a solution!

Instructions:

Move the 3DS around to scan QR codes Only the current code is shown.

Notes:

P.S. That picture is not a screenshot

Gr8 I always wanted to waste hours of my life scanning useless QRs for no reason I rate QR/QR. Gonna try it now :P EDIT: LOL THIS IS EPIC "That QR isn't for Petit Computer" classic XD EDIT 2: You should add a super big QR at 100 or multiple at once :D I love this

i actually love this this is a great

This is so perfect, that it triggered my PTSD that I gained while scanning in Mega Man 2 PTC. An arrow pointing towards the next QR code would be handy though. I got lost in space sometimes.

What is the sync gyro for? I just wanna scan QR codes.

Replying to:Syberyn
Oh, uhh, this thing is like partially half unfinished (I guess) make sure you use the highest numbered program

Replying to:Syberyn
Oh thanks allot, I thought I was supposed to use those numbers for like each QR thanks.

Please explain how this works.

Replying to:chemicalex
Please explain how this works.
It uses the gyroscope: (XON MOTION) GYROA OUT P, R, Y Pitch = up/down Roll = tilting Yaw = left/right (measured in RADIANS :( for some reason) and moves the sprite in the opposite direction, so it stays in place.

Can I scan MM2PTC with this?

Replying to:Shadowdarkness
No. It's not real, it's a simulator. There's no real camera access yet in SmileBASIC sadly :(

"yet" There isn't going to be. Nintendo privacy regulation doesn't want camera access in user-created software like this. People could make programs that discreetly take pictures or film people.

Dang, camera access would be great (actual QR scanner!) Maybe they could add if it played a really loud sound like it does.

WHAT?! Awesome!

Replying to:Guzzler
WHAT?! Awesome!
Oh yeah, I DON'T miss PTC's QRs.... Oh those things were so annoying...

May I use this with Petit Computer 3DS?

Replying to:16bitcoder
Sure! as long as you give credit

Replying to:16bitcoder
Thanks, I haven't added credit to you yet (AND I HAVE'T EVEN GIVEN MYSELF CREDIT xD) So Ill add both of us when there is a menu because of SmileBoom I had to but SmileBoom.Ltd because they mad petit computer. I hope you understand and sorry... :(

Next up is a thing where you input data arrays shaped like QRs and then read the data. That's possible, right?

There is a problem where I can't use the Public Key. can you fix?

Replying to:Atomix10
There is a problem where I can't use the Public Key. can you fix?
My gold membership isn't working, and I can't upload any new stuff without deleting old projects (like this one)