LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Jewel Version 0.1.7.5

Root / Submissions / [.]

answerCreated:
Version:Release 0.1.6.1Size:

Jewel Changelog

==Created by AnswerXOX/ANSWERXOR10== >Other contributions are listed below Version 0.2 -Completely rewritten in N# -Apps are extremely easy to build, refer to samples -You can run multiple windows at a time -Spaghetti and granddad will be in encrypted files for fun, the passcode will be "os" -The MATE start menu will return in version 0.2.1, I just have to make a function that calls an app execution -Coming today, tomorrow, or maybe even never (jk, most likely asap) Version 0.1.7.5 -MATE start menu -New update packs -Wallpapers enabled, name wallpaper BG.WP -Only added the necessities ;) -Bug fixes Version 0.1.7 -Can execute programs from file explorer -Added support for DLC users on WAV player -Made WAV player for non-DLC users not a pain anymore ;) -Support for external applications to be built -Passwords [Encrypted well :p] -De/Encryptor supplied by 12Me21 -Scrolling in file explorer(WILL improve) -Double click on files now(REASONS) -Snappier window animations -Easy to use bootloader named "--STARTJEWEL--" -Some organisation -Multiple options for DAT files without extensions -Something from a scrapped project is now hidden inside :P(not really THAT hidden, try BGMPLAY 200) --I used parts of programs from> Stoner Screensaver by ahavasandwich

Instructions:

Jewel

Well, this IS a WIP

Replying to:MZ952
I'm currently working on a code editor, if you need any help with that I'm here to assist.
That's actually the reason why I cleared them, because I was going to have an auto fill feature eventually for the text editor, but sure I'll make it go back to default when exiting the program :P, it does support text wrapping; but I don't know how to make it SCROLL without making it refresh the whole thing first, because I use MID$ which detects when there's a break in the text making line wrapping; if I do that, it refreshes everything; maybe I could somehow make it so it scrolls, then it writes the text at the bottom; I'll work on the text editor later eventually, it's probably going to be a lot of work and effort to get across

Replying to:NateDogg1232
Do you think you can release SmileDOS, or at least the commands (mostly because I'm too lazy to look through the code), because as I always say, if I have the question, somebody else has it too.
SmileDOS seems like something that would overflow your 3DS.

It seems like every amazing program takes over 30 seconds to download =]

Replying to:Mr0R305
Yeah, I haven't started compressing my files yet >:)

"beta now longer available" ("beta no longer available" should be used instead)

Replying to:chicken
" "beta now longer available" ("beta no longer available" should be used instead)" ("There was a spelling error in the description title" should be used instead) =P

"=P" (":P" should be used instead)

" "=P" (":P" should be used instead)" Can't argue with that knowledge XD

Replying to:Mr0R305
Compressing?

Shhhhh.... it's our little secret #ToungeKnowledge:P

Sorry development has been slow, I've been a little busy(a little game called Earthbound has caught my interest(I'm planning on beating it, sometime soon(but the there's also Mario&Luigi))) #ToungeKnowledge:P

Replying to:answer
Sorry development has been slow, I've been a little busy(a little game called Earthbound has caught my interest(I'm planning on beating it, sometime soon(but the there's also Mario&Luigi))) #ToungeKnowledge:P
AnswerXOX sir, Mr. ToungeKnowledge it is spelled "tongue" thank you sir

Replying to:answer
Shh... TONGUE is now TOUNGE

Now when I TongueKnowledge on google, this is the first page that pops up. What have you done? BTW: Great OS.

Replying to:BlackDrag0n23
Now when I TongueKnowledge on google, this is the first page that pops up. What have you done? BTW: Great OS.
TongueKnowledge is just what I am, but remember, it's ToungeKnowledge now

Replying to:NateDogg1232
Do you think you can release SmileDOS, or at least the commands (mostly because I'm too lazy to look through the code), because as I always say, if I have the question, somebody else has it too.
Another thing too, really, you're too lazy in the code... -_-, just put some effort into it; I don't understand what's so hard about loading a program into slot 1, then copying and pasting

Sorry about such slow development, I'm working on another project as of now; I will continue to update this but they won't be fast. Maybe once a month or something :P

there's a problem; it won't show the names of my projects when I move the mouse over them this might be because I have a LOT of project folders. Can you just display the name under the icons though? Also, could you add WAV playing support? My WAV BGM player can play WAVs as BGMs, so you wouldn't need to have an update function running constantly.

Replying to:12Me21
there's a problem; it won't show the names of my projects when I move the mouse over them this might be because I have a LOT of project folders. Can you just display the name under the icons though? Also, could you add WAV playing support? My WAV BGM player can play WAVs as BGMs, so you wouldn't need to have an update function running constantly.
+1 for names under folders. (But maybe use GPUTCHR?) And wav playing would be nice but I don't have a lot of wave files. Maybe add a recorder too?

Replying to:12Me21
Okay, I'll release that in the developer releases ;). I'll definitely add support for WAV and put the file names under the folders. Oh, yes, the project is now renamed Jewel BTW.