LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Dev/Bugreports for SKKBAUI

Root / Talk About Programs / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Hmm... Sounds good. But how am I supposed to add it in?
Maybe?I will pack Epid in another package inside Windows 3DS´s package. It isn´t expected to play games when you freshly unpacked a mock OS or do I see it wrong? I'd do that like Win7 where it comes with basic games unpacked first and then you´d need to unpack the games afterwards.
Idk how you would add it, but I like the idea in the spoiler. So cool.

Poll has been closed! The results: [poll=p531][/poll]
What's with "Custom boot screen without Source code manipulation"? You can write your own boot screen without editing Windows 3DS itself. I'll make a program that allows you to import your code using the OS itself. After setting it up, you can reboot to see it in action! What happens when you have set a custom screen up but delete or rename the file? It will just use the normal boot screen. Nothing to worry about you bricking Windows 3DS like this.
But please tell me what I should do for the explorer. Should I redesign it or what? And RGames, what do you mean?
Fit Windows 3DS on less lines

Poll has been closed! The results: [poll=p531][/poll]
What's with "Custom boot screen without Source code manipulation"? You can write your own boot screen without editing Windows 3DS itself. I'll make a program that allows you to import your code using the OS itself. After setting it up, you can reboot to see it in action! What happens when you have set a custom screen up but delete or rename the file? It will just use the normal boot screen. Nothing to worry about you bricking Windows 3DS like this.
But please tell me what I should do for the explorer. Should I redesign it or what? And RGames, what do you mean?
Fit Windows 3DS on less lines
They probably mean to put it in less code, make the files smaller.

I see you've taken interested in my Web browser concept, I am here to let you know I'd like to see it come to fruition on Windows 3DS before any other SBOS, please refer to my latest post on the thread to see the features I requested for it.
SpoilerI have also requested RGames to put this into their browser, please bear that in mind.

I see you've taken interested in my Web browser concept, I am here to let you know I'd like to see it come to fruition on Windows 3DS before any other SBOS, please refer to my latest post on the thread to see the features I requested for it.
Oki-dokie. Here I go.
My own browser (not available in this beta but on the official page)It compiles HTML-like code as a page.
#WMLF2
<PTML>
<H1>Random page</H1>
<B><I>Bold and italic (Scrapped)</I></B>
<COLOR 192,200,232>Colored</COLOR>
</PTML>
The idea of that on the SmileNet thread is very interesting. EDIT: I actually did fortune-telling... lol

Oki-dokie. Here I go.
My own browser (not available in this beta but on the official page)It compiles HTML-like code as a page.
#WMLF2
<PTML>
<H1>Random page</H1>
<B><I>Bold and italic (Scrapped)</I></B>
<COLOR 192,200,232>Colored</COLOR>
</PTML>
The idea of that on the SmileNet thread is very interesting. EDIT: I actually did fortune-telling... lol
Thank you very much! And I got Petit Computer 3 today!

I suddenly have the urge to add 'Midori OS Simulation' to R-OS V 1.2 (For familiarity and to ease stress in moving to R-OS V).

Whoops... This configurations UI will return with the correct textures in the newest beta. I've noticed how laggy Windows 3DS would be if I left it in a window. EDIT 2: Most DOS-ish UIs will be replaced with this design. CMD as of V0.3.3 Public Beta 6, will return as a method to try rescuing Windows 3DS from bricking.
...If your settings are invalid or your NitroBoot animation bricks the bootup you can take care of these issues with this CMD. This one is a different one than the "Command prompt" on the desktop. It shouldn't be an actual toolbox for Windows 3DS´s system itself.
EDIT: Thank you so much for beginning the translation to Welsh and Japanese, GamerCymreig!

Whoops... This configurations UI will return with the correct textures in the newest beta. I've noticed how laggy Windows 3DS would be if I left it in a window. EDIT: Thank you so much for beginning the translation to Welsh and Japanese, GamerCymreig!
You're welcome, I am still a long way though, the Kanji is hard to recognise so there may be a few mistakes that need fixing, I can vouch that the Welsh translation will be finished by March. Just so you know, Windows 3DS still works fine on the Old 3DS systems (with Luma3DS CFW; I program on it), albeit for lag on opening some windows.

The reason I said Windows 3DS "can/will" lag is because of Public Beta 6 where I added stuff that even lagged slightly on New 2DSs. With the next version... Well, windows can lag if they contain some complex text using GPRINT_NEW or a lot of GPRINTed text. For example, styling text:
GPRINT 0,8,8,"Normal%S1Bold%S4%C0080FFLink%EUse %% to style text on the %ý2%Ýfly",1,1,-1

Compatibility is Good for 3DS, not great though, good.

Hey, CyberYoshi? There may be slight delays on completing the translation, I lost some of my progress yesterday as my data was wiped, I do apologise for the long wait.

There may be slight delays on completing the translation. I do apologise for the long wait.
It's okay, GamerCymreig! Actually, development on Windows 3DS is currently inactive. We're working on our game and it might take a good while. Development on Windows 3DS will continue when we collected some more ideas.

How about adding a Text Editor!

A text editor? Already added but not released yet. Something major must come.

The ability to use the windows feature 'Snap'?

What is Windows "Snap"? oh... That is difficult to do. I would need to resize windows and assign a key on SmileBASIC's built-in keyboard which there's no like Windows key.
SpoilerA custom keyboard is necessary I guess. WAIT! I need to remake a keyboard because I accidentally deleted the code for it and I don't have a backup for it either. Also the public beta's keyboard is incompatible with the code I have with me.
Plus I cannot make windows minimized or make "thumbnails" for the apps. That would definitely slow it down to a snail's pace. EDIT: At least I got a semi-"ALT+TAB" working.

I finally made some sort of KNJLIB system that is as fast as GPRINT but also has proper spacing between the characters. I got bold, underlined and strokethrough working flawlessly. Italic is still in progress...
...Does someone recognize this font? :)
EDIT: Typos fixed and changed mind

Does someone recognize this font? :)
Looks familiar...

I finally made some sort of KNJLIB system that is as fast as GPRINT but also has proper spacing between the characters. I got bold, underlined and strokethrough working flawlessly. Italic is still in progress...
How does it work?