The website is currently experiencing email issues. You cannot register new accounts or change your password right now.
A massive 3D platforming game.
- Public Key
- Min. Compat.
Game Features Include:
If you would like to cheat to the end to try the game so that nothing is locked for you, download the VIP_KEY [LEEQX38J] and place it in the directory with the game.
- 54 levels
- 124 music tracks
- 15 block types
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players
- Toggle between Japanese and English
- A messaging system
- Built in level editor
- A gazillion options
- Added elytra wings for flying.
- Added world flipper block to rotate the world upside down.
- Added flashing spheres.
- Added backward compatibility for older level files so that they are not detected corrupt.
- Changed menu Icons.
- Fixed glitches during multiplayer.
- Added levels 14, 51, 52, 53, 54 (level 54 introduces elytra).
- Added spheres as well as trampoline spheres.
- Added particles when the player hits the ground.
- Added world view distance option to allow larger levels.
- Added player trail to visualize where the player travels and velocity.
- Zoom speed has been slightly slowed down.
- Menu scrolling and rotating the camera while paused has been improved.
- Added toggleable GUIs in menu 3.
- The nearly impossible levels have been modified to not rely on luck as heavily.
- Pressing L will fire a particle bullet (for fun).
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Cheat codes in the chat are more overpowered ("/L+ /L+ /L+ /L+ " is now equivalent to /L++++).
- Improved vision while underwater.
- Skyboxes can now be added and deleted by the user without any issues. Simply add or remove a "SKY#" graphics page.
- Added levels 21, 22, 24, 40, 46, 50, 51.
- Entire game has been translated into Japanese.
- New menu added (for camera filters).
- The editor is much easier to use (sliders specifically).
- A chat bubble appears above a player talking.
- More sound effects.
- Colors are more vibrant.
- Level tweaks to make game more enjoyable.
- Lower screen was redesigned a bit.
- More levels.
- Many songs added, replacing the previous lower-quality ones.
- Added brightness and grayscale (at the bottom of menu 2).
- Exiting the game via Exit button will reset all system settings and extended features that were modified.
- Flickering stripes glitch has been worked around.
- Various other small tweaks.
- Two new backgrounds.
- Graphics render properly with back-face culling.
- New custom font.
- Menu is wider.
- Menu items were slightly reordered and tweaked.
- Improved the 2nd control scheme, easier to use.
- The chat talks back to you.
- Fixed random teleportation-in-water bug.
- Sandwich level is a tiny bit easier and the graphics upgrade makes it look much better.
- Removed default SmileBASIC beeps/sounds.
- A few other minor adjustments.
- Player shadow is always visible when above an object.
- Finally removed the annoying player rotation animation which was the cause of countless deaths.
- Platform sliding has been slightly lowered.
- Minor adjustments to resolve too easy/too difficult levels.
- Now introducing a new control scheme where the circle pad controls player movement, try it out by going to the orange menu, tell me what you think.
- Also a slight performance boost.
- Many levels added.
- Other various improvements.
- Game finally out of beta.