LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

CYMOS - CY64 Mock OS

Root / Submissions / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Download:DFPZ4HD
Version:0.2.3-dev (24010108)Size:3.50 MB
CYMOS is the successor to サカキバラUI and brings in a more enhanced environment for applications. If you want to help me out with new ideas, or simply join development of this project, check out the CYMOS development thread here. CYMOS page on my website: here

Instructions:

Just download the project and run ----START----. If you already have a CYMOS installation, copy the CYPK files and -SETUP- and run the setup in the existing folder. (Not applicable for release 24010108)

Notes:

- This project supports enhancements made by the SmileBASIC-CYX Plugin. - CYMOS is currently in beta and is missing some core components. Check out the development thread for updates. - The project wasn't yet thoroughly tested on Wii U and may not function properly in PetitCom BIG.

Previous keys

73AN3J9P - CYMOS v0.2.3-beta (23080619)
How can I get サカキバラUI versions? Sakakibara UI can still be downloaded with either a public key or as a ZIP download for use with SBFM, FBI or CYX.

Public keys

These mirrors may be unpublished at a later time, rendering the keys useless. - v0.3.6 - 51VVV3NJ - v0.3.7r1 - NDQXKEA3 - v0.3.7r2 - PED3D8NV

ZIP downloads

Check my website to get downloads in this format.

Replying to:rando
How in the world did you get special characters like chr$(57711) on the keyboard?
I would say faciest is all number systems and languages, but that would be confusing.

Replying to:Ertas
this looks cool, ill go ahead and try it
Btw, very late but i like the installation process, but some people are gonna find that annoying just spamming A so are you planning to release a preinstalled version?

I think not as it would take alot of space, but I'm not the one making this.

The thing was that Windows 3DS with all it's components (which ARE necessary) takes around 9MB or so. I don't want to waste money to get Gold membership, just so I can upload it without being packed for a short period of time.
Actually...I am always low on money. Right now I can't even buy the 30 day membership.

I have tried it, it's awesome! (And for those who are wondering how to use that commands, here is a list) GAME: Open the games menu CALC: Open the calculator CLOCK: Open the Clockz 3.4 COLOR: Assign colors to text and backcolor CONTROL: Opens the Control Panel USREDIT: Opens the user edit utility AWIN3DS: Display the info. about the OS SHUTDOWN: Shut the OS down and save the settings MUSIC: Opens the music menu CHAT: Starts TheV360Chat CONT: Open the contact window (WARNING: This may crash Windows3DS) WINHH: Open the help window CREDITS: Open the dev. credits SLEEP: Windows 3DS standby mode

Also, the game called "Catch the Pots" has missing sprites. (The hands, and the Vase).

Replying to:the_squat1115
I have tried it, it's awesome! (And for those who are wondering how to use that commands, here is a list) GAME: Open the games menu CALC: Open the calculator CLOCK: Open the Clockz 3.4 COLOR: Assign colors to text and backcolor CONTROL: Opens the Control Panel USREDIT: Opens the user edit utility AWIN3DS: Display the info. about the OS SHUTDOWN: Shut the OS down and save the settings MUSIC: Opens the music menu CHAT: Starts TheV360Chat CONT: Open the contact window (WARNING: This may crash Windows3DS) WINHH: Open the help window CREDITS: Open the dev. credits SLEEP: Windows 3DS standby mode
Thanks for your opinion. But, oh, a game has missing sprites? I guess I know what I am working on in the next beta. Speaking of, development stopped but it's slowly starting to get back on tracks. As always, an up-to-date version is available on the development page. I am gonna update this page some time soon. :)

For the_squat1115 and any one else who would join development: Please report bugs or suggest features, etc. is to be written on the development / bugreport page linked above!

today, a piece of history is lost

Replying to:answer
Wonder how far back it goes. EDIT: wow the dev thead is 2 years old.

That build is over a year old now and I removed it because I wondered what happened to SBAPI when I delete a project without unnecessarily creating a new page with no content. EDIT: The project data still exists on the SB servers though I deleted it yesterday. It is still accessibly using SBAPI but not using SmileBASIC itself. Why is it still there!? EDIT 2: If you want, I could reupload this on my old 2DS because I have 10 more project slots on my old 2DS's NNID for the servers but I don't use them really.

SBAPI saves downloaded files so it doesn't have to download them from the SB servers every time someone uses it

WHY U DO DIS https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtzVA_I2Xo
why I posted thisI just want to ask you WHY you removed the OS.

It's outdated, has way less features then the Beta and that being on the official page seems out of place I can reupload this on my secondary 2DS if you want because it took one of my 10 upload slots on my main N2DSXL and I'm almost running out of them. Gold membership is impossible to fake either.

Simply upload the beta of the thread to this page.

Let me rephrase that so it's better: Simply go to the forum and look for the key there to download it. :)

Ummmmm... Ok...?

Uploading the key here... Doesn't sound stupid actually... One thing I saw is that people ask when the key is on the first page of the thread so this may circumvent it.

What the what happened to the Win3DS I knew???

Replying to:RGamesOffical
What the what happened to the Win3DS I knew???
It became 0.3.4, HTV04 and Mr0H (yes, HTV09 finally renamed himself) suggested a name change (refer to a PM I sent you) and this was a rushed release. I come back to make this version more usable & useful as its previous version was.