LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Project Husbando V4 Demo - Chapter 2, Husbandos, and Bigger Sprites, and

Root / Submissions / [.]

ElzoBroCreated:
Version:V4Size:
A visual novel with choices, Prussia, (look it up you uncultured swine) and Husbandos. Taking Place in the Kingdom of Canada. Enjoy. Quick Question though, would you rather I continue to post chapters Episodically, or should I work on a load of chapters and post it only then? Tell me in the comments below! Personally, episodic uploads are easier and more rewarding, but tell me your opinion!

Instructions:

You press "Yes" or "No" taking into consideration what the text and the choice is. Otherwise press ok. Also for one part you need to type a Name for yourself.

Notes:

Woomy Wars!

Replying to:12Me21
You used "your" incorrectly a few times
Wat

Don't worry everyone, development on this game has not ceased. I've been working and getting help with things like Save/Load Arrays, fixing minor bugs, and overall changing things to make the game look and maybe feel bit nicer. (Larger Portraits, added music) The Chapter 2 Update should be comming soon-ish hopefully. I've been having a little trouble being motivated now that I don't have an excuse to not work on my game. Thank you for following the development of Project Husbando(Name not final)

Replying to:Lacks
Feudal Canada? Computer programmer? One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
Ahem, I'm a Canadian programmer. And I'm very good at it, thank you very much.

Feudal Canada? Computer programmer? One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
>taking offense >what is this, 2016? the ACTUAL comment was about computers existing during a "feudalistic Canada".

It's current year

Replying to:12Me21
You used "your" incorrectly a few times
He means that you used "your" when you needed to use "you're," as in "Nonetheless, your tired and you don't feel like getting up..."

*CRINGE*