LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Games and Programs List

Root / Submissions / [.]

haloopdyCreated:

If you have made a program and you wish to share it on this site, please go to Submissions instead.

This is a compiled list of programs and games which have been found in various places. These programs don't have a proper page on this website because the authors haven't posted them here yet. If any codes don't work or you have more program suggestions, please leave a comment. If you are the creator of one of these programs and you don't want the program listed here, please leave a comment and we can remove it as soon as possible. Conversely, if you want to create a page for one of these programs, do so and let us know in a comment. Items on the list may be out of date

Games

4K2KNDZS - Arcanum Stone (ver 102) - Hirai Yukio 4R8E54ND - ASTEROID Hakase ZD3X3W3V - Blade Force JEN3ENAE - Blade Mission - PetitPetit CAVNQ3AJ - C3 - Mikerangelo Y33NEEJ6 - Can You Draw PKMN? (EN) - OC: かんぱち a.k.a. G0MASABA / Trans: LohadL NACVW3CJ - Candy Maze - SakuraCrowd 5VXN8AE - CELESTE - ported from PICO-8 by OBONO V37VF3CJ - Chaser - ベルック W2E433R4 - Chess - Yoshiaki EK7EX3KJ - CONSOLKUN - Penco (penkogoma) RRWECV3V - Cyburst - T-T.nokastan5 4D2X3KQV - Dead Heat Racing - PetitPetit 43ANQJAX - Deep Scan - neko800 B3E4324E - F-Neko - Rei (れい) 8K5QK3DJ - Fish 73C4H39J - FM2K - Yunomi 735YW3L4 - GIVERS-P3D - Bugtaro D34NYPDF - JintRich - Hirai Yukio (1.02 PATCH FILE: 227YK34J) LACYV3JJ - Lawnmower - kuni P2W4EK3V - Lunar Saviors - Rwiiug (Japanese language version) 4DEDXXZ3 - Maidfly - Kiyo NRE52EBD - MAZER - co.a, ported by GoldNoway E3AN3XZF - Minesweeper - Yoshiaki Y33NQ54S - Nightmare in the Maze - hanzo VKAKV3ZP - Rally 500 - hanzo VKANNP4X - Shuriken Runner JD2EE2QV - Solid Gunner - SmileBoom RXX2EP3 - Solid Gunner - Revised - SmileBoom 2XVV233J - Solid Soldier - Puwatto D3W35K4E - Solitaire (Klondike) - tikt 7ANYN3H4 - Splash Shooting - PetitPetit EB2XEEKV - Strawberry Storm Striker - Yunomi Z3D43EAV - Super Byoon - Neko800 TKCY83K4 - Swing-By - neko800 24CVA3L4 - Terminal Hacking Game - Neko800 R33V8KV - The Drive - PetitPetit QK483EJF - VOLLEYBALL!! - Motch-Maru YKAKXX3Y - Yuki no Reindeer - SUU NK4PX4AD - ZEROTANK - Takuya Matsubara

Libraries and Tools

EK3E9F - Alpha OS X 538EN8NE - CP/M Emulator and C Compiler - hogehogepiyopiyo Y3ENXJ4F - Debugger - actorbug 433JPXB3 - diff - actorbug 74N3F3D4 - File Packer+Compression (ファイルをまとめて圧縮) - actorbug 4BCX3EHV - GMAGE - MAGE_LOVEMARINE AD435D - Kanji font library - Hosiken E3V4V8QV - KANTAN! EZ SPSET & SPANIM (EN) - OC: Mage / Trans: LohadL 2E3E43GJ - LEX - actorbug 8A3VS3AJ - NCF-MUSEQ - Nakanoshima Candy Fragment EKE3YXCX - ONTUKU: Let's Make Music! (0.61) - natukin1978 BBW3E88V - P3D Modeler - Bugtaro ZDVXVENV - Petit Font Editor V1.30 - Hosiken (language switch on line 9) C33KEP3F - Pics Limited (R3.2/EN) - yosuitaro (1DVENVAE - R3.1 JP) Q3A5K3A3 - QR Generator (プログラムをQRコードに変換) - actorbug DE3J4R3 - Red Glasses - genmaicha.yunomi 2E3E43GJ - Regular Expression Library (正規表現ライブラリ) - actorbug WAVYS3K4 - SEARCHER (EN) - OC: ざえ a.k.a. ZAE / Trans: LohadL 4K45X3R3 - Source Code Checker (ソースコードチェッカー) - actorbug LK7YF394 - Voxel Editor

Miscellaneous

CK38EJKY, 1K237KNV - 151 Free Music Pack (original: R343EVD) - Rwiiug BK7NV3AJ - Accelball J3SNQDRY - Free Sound Effects Pack - Rwiiug 238E33HV - NyanCat - ChangeV BK24VN3V - Taller de Jarritos (Bottle Workshop) - alonso
unavailableAny keys in this section are only provided for archival and informational purposes. They do not work. Computer LEVELEDIT Chocolate Pusher (Cookie Clicker) - The Puppet Petitcom Box Super Petit Brawl 3D Rubik's Cube - Nathaniel 3D Platformer - Nathaniel Double Rocket - Nathaniel Tilt Table - Nathaniel Petit Computer Program Library (lots of games) - Kouyama 83DX4384 - Regular Expression Library - actorbug V3NEW3A4 - アルパカ [Alpaca] - スー YK33V3R1 - Magic Story (EN) - OC: るかか a.k.a. RUKAKA / Trans: LohadL 1EKEDV3E - ゆうしゃの冒険EDIT+ / Hero Adventure EDIT+ - MGウッディー DK28Q3DP - Mahjong - Neko800

Replying to:raimondz
Hi, I found a new version of Yusha Maker&Player(Mario Maker) Key: D3ANNXJF Source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAACHVRT0Uv3b4A
Version 2.0 is out. The new features that I've found are: -A mage(Throw magic missile at your position) enemy -A guard(Throw projectiles to the top of the screen) enemy. -Added moving platform and falling platform -Ice now slide the player. -Added tracks. Stuff can be attached to them. -Now is possible to select the music for each stage. -And much more. Keys: [ZK345EAV] Game and foreground sprites. [73X835AS] Background sprites. I hope that someone could do a translation of this game but I don't know if the author will do more updates.

This program is old but it's very useful if someone is doing a big project. Pack by actorbug: Key: [74N3F3D4] http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc3gou/?Toukou%2F%A5%D5%A5%A1%A5%A4%A5%EB%A4%F2%A4%DE%A4%C8%A4%E1%A4%C6%B0%B5%BD%CC How to use: 1-Use "pack" in a project to compress it on a single file. 2-Create a new folder with the generated dat file and the program "unpack". 3-Share the project. The people who receive should use "unpack" to decompress the dat file.

A program I made Name: Code: Creator: Flashlight R2DYF39J miccla00549

Replying to:Freddy_Faz01
A program I made Name: Code: Creator: Flashlight R2DYF39J miccla00549
You can create a submission under the the sub tab at the bottom of the page

wow these are some cool stuff

Replying to:12Me21
wow these are some cool stuff
I wonder if the Super Petit Brawl key still works.

The current image is kind of bland...

im uploading my textures later

43XP43Q3 for a program i don't know the name....

Found a game called ZeroTank on youtube. It's a top down action game. Key:[ABNX7V3V] Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TgkvqHvm8 Author's page: https://sites.google.com/site/yugenkaisyanico/petitcom3gou-program?pageId=114095223454823151723

Found a game called ZeroTank on youtube. It's a top down action game. Key:[ABNX7V3V] Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TgkvqHvm8 Author's page: https://sites.google.com/site/yugenkaisyanico/petitcom3gou-program?pageId=114095223454823151723
:o Edit: I like plants, hmhmm~♪

The regex library is REALLY cool! Edit: I fixed a bug with RXSUBSTRALL$ and added RXINSTRALL key: BD835VNV

Petit Drift: KNYV3N4 Cobinee, a Japanese creator, made this back in January 2015 but never advertised it, only recently been "rediscovered" by the Japanese Miiverse community. Everything including graphics is stuffed in one single file, wow!

4DEDXXZ3 - Maidfly - Kiyo
 I hope this page is still used. It doesn't seem used recently.

KanjiLib key where.....?

KanjiLib key where.....?
WAVYS3K4 - SEARCHER (EN) - OC: ざえ a.k.a. ZAE / Trans: LohadL AD435D - Kanji font library - Hosiken VKANNP4X - Shuriken Runner
welcome to bad population: you

KanjiLib key where.....?
EDIT: you is not a number

Why no one mention this program? プチフォントエディタ Ver.1.30 (Petit font editor V1.30) This is a powerful font editor for smilebasic. It also come with a lot of fonts and a sample that show how to use it. It even has a feature to add effects on the fonts. Key: [ZDVXVENV] Link: http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc3gou/?Toukou%2F%A5%D7%A5%C1%A5%D5%A5%A9%A5%F3%A5%C8%A5%A8%A5%C7%A5%A3%A5%BF PS: The program is in japanese but there is a variable on line 9 to change the language.

Why no one mention this program? プチフォントエディタ Ver.1.30 (Petit font editor V1.30) This is a powerful font editor for smilebasic. It also come with a lot of fonts and a sample that show how to use it. It even has a feature to add effects on the fonts. Key: [ZDVXVENV] Link: http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc3gou/?Toukou%2F%A5%D7%A5%C1%A5%D5%A5%A9%A5%F3%A5%C8%A5%A8%A5%C7%A5%A3%A5%BF PS: The program is in japanese but there is a variable on line 9 to change the language.
This is really nice! Unfortunate that the entire font isn't editable though, and that the language isn't a setting in the program, but otherwise very cool.