FNAF SB?

Root / General / [.]

🔒
TarudahatCreated:
how did u contact the maker it says that he isn't on SB anymore
Ur thinking of the wrong person

Well if he ain't gonna finish it couldn't he release the unfinished version?

He probably didn't want to. If it was really unstable, he probably wouldn't want people complaining about it.

He probably didn't want to. If it was really unstable, he probably wouldn't want people complaining about it.
Yea but he would probably say don't report bugs I am not working on it anymore and also wouldn't other people maybe want to continue it and/or toy with it and/or play the unfinished game? I don't know but it would be help full

Yea but he would probably say don't report bugs I am not working on it anymore and also wouldn't other people maybe want to continue it and/or toy with it and/or play the unfinished game? I don't know but it would be help full
Well, do you have any projects you haven't finished yet? How would you feel if you had to release them right now? You probably wouldn't be proud of them, even if you asked people not to complain about them. They don't want to release it because they don't want to release it, there's no necessity for it, so why bother?

Well, do you have any projects you haven't finished yet? How would you feel if you had to release them right now? You probably wouldn't be proud of them, even if you asked people not to complain about them. They don't want to release it because they don't want to release it, there's no necessity for it, so why bother?
Well because they are basically saying they are giving up. If I was giving up I would (in fact I've already been trying to) give my assets that I've made to others, for whatever reason, heck if they would like to make it themselves. If I would to let go of a project I wouldn't just keep everything I did hid away and only announce it is dead once someone asked. It isn't the situation your thinking of. Of course I wouldn't want to release a game I was in the middle of making, but the thing that you didn't put into your calculations is that he has stopped making it, and isn't going to continue, meaning that yes, it may be unfinished, but he doesn't have plans in the future to make something of it, while others may.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160327123257/http://smilebasicsource.com/dmca/fnaf.pdf scott crabhunt's lawyers (somewhat mistakenly) served us a cease and desist for carrying the *page*. SmileBoom isn't allowed to distribute copyrighted material through their servers. i am this close to instituting a ban on sight policy for fnafsb threads.

i want it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Where did all these fnaf fans come from? Jeez I cant die in peace without having 400 people Dm me

Where did all these fnaf fans come from? Jeez I cant die in peace without having 400 people Dm me
Same. I don't know what happened. Are they all the same person under multiple accounts? Is there a gang of FNAF lovers?

I swear it's not me.

This is getting a little out of hand, let's kill this thread. (yeah I know I made it I was stupid af)

http://web.archive.org/web/20160327123257/http://smilebasicsource.com/dmca/fnaf.pdf scott crabhunt's lawyers (somewhat mistakenly) served us a cease and desist for carrying the *page*. SmileBoom isn't allowed to distribute copyrighted material through their servers. i am this close to instituting a ban on sight policy for fnafsb threads.
Maybe generally being more careful about what people upload on SBS, so it won't happen more.

Maybe generally being more careful about what people upload on SBS, so it won't happen more.
It might be a good idea to require users to have their submissions go through a review process before they're public, should something like this happen again.

It might be a good idea to require users to have their submissions go through a review process before they're public, should something like this happen again.
maybe people should just use their damn brain

I don't know about that. This is my opinion, of course, but I think depending upon how many people are posting at one time, it could be overwhelming for someone or multiple people have to manually check each and everyone, word for word to see if it is not including something they don't like in any way. Of course, I guess you could make an automated A.I, but that seems like a bit much. Just leave like a disclaimer about what your are and aren't aloud to talk about/ share. And if someone talks about those said topics, let there be a strike system, and on the third strike, let there be a ban. Or i guess you could just ban from the start and each time they talk about it again, make the ban longer

Ban it already. I've had to remove this stupid game from SBAPI before because I was worried about a DMCA, if it gets reuploaded it's going to probably end up on SBAPI again and I'm gonna be pissed.

If your submission violates a copyright in the first place, it's going to get removed by SmileBoom. Might as well ban We've installed a tool to make whatever new worlds and characters we want. Using it to steal someone else's intellectual property is not very cash money of you.

not very cash money of you.
Especially considering the fact that you could have spent the $10 that SmileBASIC costs to actually purchase that intellectual property.

Especially considering the fact that you could have spent the $10 that SmileBASIC costs to actually purchase that intellectual property.
Unless it has no official port/spin off released on the 3DS. Although that is still a good point, not gonna lie. Oh wait not everyone wastes there time on the 3DS I forgot

Is this really frequent enough of an occurrence to where we need to start manually reviewing every upload though?