LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Something special

Root / Site Discussion / [.]

MasterR3C0RDCreated:
From the SB4 metathread:
There might be more than SB4 to be excited for ;)
Wdym?
something special

Is that a new SBS?

Is that a new SBS?
Is it?

SB(API)S

Nobody is talking about collaborative pages

Title: Versus Buffalo Screenshot: Virtual Buffalo Author: random Me: alright missy that's enough Tide Pods for one evening

Title: Versus Buffalo Screenshot: Virtual Buffalo Author: random Me: alright missy that's enough Tide Pods for one evening
Yeah I think it's time to put away the brownies

Honestly though that looks really fresh and modern. Canโ€™t wait for the New Nintendo SBS xl Any possible date to look forward to..?

ideally ready for use alongside SB4 april 23 launch

latest screenshots

If I may give a suggestion, if you're going for a more flat design, I would recommend removing the background grid and making it a flat color. It's a minor change, but I think it would make the site look more modern.

If I may give a suggestion, if you're going for a more flat design, I would recommend removing the background grid and making it a flat color. It's a minor change, but I think it would make the site look more modern.
I've tried this before, and it sounds great on paper, but it makes the entire site feel empty for some reason. The background is static anyways, so it doesn't scroll when you do, and it complements the grid design of the site IMO.

I've tried this before, and it sounds great on paper, but it makes the entire site feel empty for some reason. The background is static anyways, so it doesn't scroll when you do, and it complements the grid design of the site IMO.
Okay. That sounds pretty cool.