LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

CYMOS - CY64 Mock OS

Root / Submissions / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Download:DFPZ4HD
Version:0.2.3-dev (24010108)Size:3.50 MB
CYMOS is the successor to サカキバラUI and brings in a more enhanced environment for applications. If you want to help me out with new ideas, or simply join development of this project, check out the CYMOS development thread here. CYMOS page on my website: here

Instructions:

Just download the project and run ----START----. If you already have a CYMOS installation, copy the CYPK files and -SETUP- and run the setup in the existing folder. (Not applicable for release 24010108)

Notes:

- This project supports enhancements made by the SmileBASIC-CYX Plugin. - CYMOS is currently in beta and is missing some core components. Check out the development thread for updates. - The project wasn't yet thoroughly tested on Wii U and may not function properly in PetitCom BIG.

Previous keys

73AN3J9P - CYMOS v0.2.3-beta (23080619)
How can I get サカキバラUI versions? Sakakibara UI can still be downloaded with either a public key or as a ZIP download for use with SBFM, FBI or CYX.

Public keys

These mirrors may be unpublished at a later time, rendering the keys useless. - v0.3.6 - 51VVV3NJ - v0.3.7r1 - NDQXKEA3 - v0.3.7r2 - PED3D8NV

ZIP downloads

Check my website to get downloads in this format.

Replying to:the_squat1115
YES!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE, BOIS!!!!!
why the heck I shouted with excitementBecause da Windows XP BG is here bois
EDIT: Now, this is WHAT I call a real Windows on SmileBasic.
Also what type of OS do you use, CY?

I use MX Linux because my Windows installation got trashed due to the corrupted hard disk.

Ok, I was just wondering because I'm curious sometimes. (^-^") Also my parents are possibly going to give me SB4

Aww I want to get sb4 too but sb4 isn't out in europe...

yeah, so feel I. Anyway, please get back to topic please

Anyone else have the issue of 0.3.7 giving a blue screen when you go to setup?

Replying to:Killias12
Anyone else have the issue of 0.3.7 giving a blue screen when you go to setup?
Yeah, i noticed that. Because of the build already being unpacked, I deleted the package which the setup needs. The side effect of showing a blue screen was unintentional actually. It should display an error message but in the end, it loads a wrong file and crashes because of that. EDIT: I plan on doing a hotfix anyway since there are more bugs anyone hasn't mentioned yet.

It had a blue screen when I pressed the button to install it

Replying to:Dragonrster
Could you be a bit more specific, please? Or is your problem the same as Killias12's, where you entered the setup?
SpoilerSince my 3DS's SD was corrupted, I had to test everything, and, for unknown reasons, I can't seem to replicate it with with a fresh download from the servers. I only got the blue screen by faking the package with an empty DAT file. that wasn't in the download to begin with.

I’m pretty sure the newest version is already unpacked.
SpoilerLegend says you get special things if you unpack with actorbugs PACK

Yes, it is. SBAPI already tells (considering you put its snippet into SiteJS.)
SpoilerAlso, the "legend" you're talking about, is also true.
Why, lmao?The setup utiity is actorbug's unpacker but wrapped around in a nice GUI. Also: Since this project is over 100 files big, I'm too lazy to pick out the files that were relevant for サカキバラUI. That's all. It's not too crazy if I think about it.

Working on an SB3 project in 2022 feels kinda cursed, but I respect it :) Admittedly in my entire SB career I don't recall ever trying out this thing. Maybe I should try it

Replying to:Sam
Working on an SB3 project in 2022 feels kinda cursed, but I respect it :) Admittedly in my entire SB career I don't recall ever trying out this thing. Maybe I should try it
IDK man, I don't really like giving up on SB3 just yet, seeing how I was also just making SB3 file parsers myself and make a dark theme for SB3 as well. It is cursed, but... it's the first SmileBASIC I used (this project when it was SKKBAUI was even the first programming project of mine) Note: This page is still for my old revision, CYMOS, as you saw in the activities, is not even usable as mock OS, just want to show off my progress on its setup as I feel like I've left it alone for soo long.
devastating truthI actually had CYMOS so far that it had the desktop but my SD Card corrupted and I idiot didn't back that up, so it's back to just the setup