Root / Submissions / [.]

SamCreated:
Download:D3KK3PKM
Version:FinalSize:527107
« Mario 7? Is that the one I played? Let's check it out »

Instructions:

GRAND DAD!? FLEENSTONES? AURGHHH

Notes:

Happy Fathers' Day! Note: you may do whatever you want with this program, no credit required whatsoever.

what is this

happy GRAND DAD day

It's Mario 7. Try it!

1: download (key = "7323YJD1" ) 2: run ENCRYPT12 3: enter: GRAND_DAD,GRANDDAD 4: save the file (If it doesn't show the dialog then try again (stupid glitch)) 5: run GRAND_DAD.

I like how this has 7 votes EDIT: AND 7 COMMENTS

why can't i vote

Replying to:answer
why can't i vote
nvm

Replying to:12Me21
1: download (key = "7323YJD1" ) 2: run ENCRYPT12 3: enter: GRAND_DAD,GRANDDAD 4: save the file (If it doesn't show the dialog then try again (stupid glitch)) 5: run GRAND_DAD.
wow this was leaked to miiverse super quick

>looks at key >pkm >pokemon confirmed
Spoiler( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like how you made it place the sprites using RND so that it's different every time! And I also like how it's only 2 lines of programming. =P

Replying to:Morgan
I like how you made it place the sprites using RND so that it's different every time! And I also like how it's only 2 lines of programming. =P
It was, like, 40 lines, but I stacked everything on one line :P

14 votes.... 14 comments

Replying to:A2D_apps
14 votes.... 14 comments
Illuminati confirmed

oh my god, i think nobody gets this, i freaking love Joel <3 i literally just got smilebasic today and im already in love with it having a "Meme" category

Replying to:12Me21

Uncle Jobel

FLEENSTONES????

Replying to:Trozzul
oh my god, i think nobody gets this, i freaking love Joel <3 i literally just got smilebasic today and im already in love with it having a "Meme" category
I got the joke i love joel too but not real love that would be weird