LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Games and Programs List

Root / Submissions / [.]

haloopdyCreated:

If you have made a program and you wish to share it on this site, please go to Submissions instead.

This is a compiled list of programs and games which have been found in various places. These programs don't have a proper page on this website because the authors haven't posted them here yet. If any codes don't work or you have more program suggestions, please leave a comment. If you are the creator of one of these programs and you don't want the program listed here, please leave a comment and we can remove it as soon as possible. Conversely, if you want to create a page for one of these programs, do so and let us know in a comment. Items on the list may be out of date

Games

4K2KNDZS - Arcanum Stone (ver 102) - Hirai Yukio 4R8E54ND - ASTEROID Hakase ZD3X3W3V - Blade Force JEN3ENAE - Blade Mission - PetitPetit CAVNQ3AJ - C3 - Mikerangelo Y33NEEJ6 - Can You Draw PKMN? (EN) - OC: かんぱち a.k.a. G0MASABA / Trans: LohadL NACVW3CJ - Candy Maze - SakuraCrowd 5VXN8AE - CELESTE - ported from PICO-8 by OBONO V37VF3CJ - Chaser - ベルック W2E433R4 - Chess - Yoshiaki EK7EX3KJ - CONSOLKUN - Penco (penkogoma) RRWECV3V - Cyburst - T-T.nokastan5 4D2X3KQV - Dead Heat Racing - PetitPetit 43ANQJAX - Deep Scan - neko800 B3E4324E - F-Neko - Rei (れい) 8K5QK3DJ - Fish 73C4H39J - FM2K - Yunomi 735YW3L4 - GIVERS-P3D - Bugtaro D34NYPDF - JintRich - Hirai Yukio (1.02 PATCH FILE: 227YK34J) LACYV3JJ - Lawnmower - kuni P2W4EK3V - Lunar Saviors - Rwiiug (Japanese language version) 4DEDXXZ3 - Maidfly - Kiyo NRE52EBD - MAZER - co.a, ported by GoldNoway E3AN3XZF - Minesweeper - Yoshiaki Y33NQ54S - Nightmare in the Maze - hanzo VKAKV3ZP - Rally 500 - hanzo VKANNP4X - Shuriken Runner JD2EE2QV - Solid Gunner - SmileBoom RXX2EP3 - Solid Gunner - Revised - SmileBoom 2XVV233J - Solid Soldier - Puwatto D3W35K4E - Solitaire (Klondike) - tikt 7ANYN3H4 - Splash Shooting - PetitPetit EB2XEEKV - Strawberry Storm Striker - Yunomi Z3D43EAV - Super Byoon - Neko800 TKCY83K4 - Swing-By - neko800 24CVA3L4 - Terminal Hacking Game - Neko800 R33V8KV - The Drive - PetitPetit QK483EJF - VOLLEYBALL!! - Motch-Maru YKAKXX3Y - Yuki no Reindeer - SUU NK4PX4AD - ZEROTANK - Takuya Matsubara

Libraries and Tools

EK3E9F - Alpha OS X 538EN8NE - CP/M Emulator and C Compiler - hogehogepiyopiyo Y3ENXJ4F - Debugger - actorbug 433JPXB3 - diff - actorbug 74N3F3D4 - File Packer+Compression (ファイルをまとめて圧縮) - actorbug 4BCX3EHV - GMAGE - MAGE_LOVEMARINE AD435D - Kanji font library - Hosiken E3V4V8QV - KANTAN! EZ SPSET & SPANIM (EN) - OC: Mage / Trans: LohadL 2E3E43GJ - LEX - actorbug 8A3VS3AJ - NCF-MUSEQ - Nakanoshima Candy Fragment EKE3YXCX - ONTUKU: Let's Make Music! (0.61) - natukin1978 BBW3E88V - P3D Modeler - Bugtaro ZDVXVENV - Petit Font Editor V1.30 - Hosiken (language switch on line 9) C33KEP3F - Pics Limited (R3.2/EN) - yosuitaro (1DVENVAE - R3.1 JP) Q3A5K3A3 - QR Generator (プログラムをQRコードに変換) - actorbug DE3J4R3 - Red Glasses - genmaicha.yunomi 2E3E43GJ - Regular Expression Library (正規表現ライブラリ) - actorbug WAVYS3K4 - SEARCHER (EN) - OC: ざえ a.k.a. ZAE / Trans: LohadL 4K45X3R3 - Source Code Checker (ソースコードチェッカー) - actorbug LK7YF394 - Voxel Editor

Miscellaneous

CK38EJKY, 1K237KNV - 151 Free Music Pack (original: R343EVD) - Rwiiug BK7NV3AJ - Accelball J3SNQDRY - Free Sound Effects Pack - Rwiiug 238E33HV - NyanCat - ChangeV BK24VN3V - Taller de Jarritos (Bottle Workshop) - alonso
unavailableAny keys in this section are only provided for archival and informational purposes. They do not work. Computer LEVELEDIT Chocolate Pusher (Cookie Clicker) - The Puppet Petitcom Box Super Petit Brawl 3D Rubik's Cube - Nathaniel 3D Platformer - Nathaniel Double Rocket - Nathaniel Tilt Table - Nathaniel Petit Computer Program Library (lots of games) - Kouyama 83DX4384 - Regular Expression Library - actorbug V3NEW3A4 - アルパカ [Alpaca] - スー YK33V3R1 - Magic Story (EN) - OC: るかか a.k.a. RUKAKA / Trans: LohadL 1EKEDV3E - ゆうしゃの冒険EDIT+ / Hero Adventure EDIT+ - MGウッディー DK28Q3DP - Mahjong - Neko800

Replying to:IAmRalsei
EK3E9F - Alpha OS X
Didn't someone else mention that one before?

EK3E9F - Alpha OS X
Yes but that was an older version. the KEYs for older versions of alpha OS X don't work anymore

Celeste on nintendo switch!!!!

Replying to:Pulpincoco
And what's that?

Replying to:Pulpincoco
a great SB/PICO-8 Game listed above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Replying to:a_load_of_barnacles
Hey maybe the latest version of Alpha OS X BETA 5? KEY: JKENEJDM PAGE: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fyBtIpog
The key is invalid, apparently.

Replying to:Simeon
That Mario Maker game that has so much hype in the Japanese community is [1EKEDV3E] for v3.0 It is a ridiculously developed game, 15000 lines of code https://twitter.com/petitcom_man/status/787781308596391936
THEY WERE POSTED 2 YEARS AGO

Replying to:a_load_of_barnacles
Hey maybe the latest version of Alpha OS X BETA 5? KEY: JKENEJDM PAGE: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fyBtIpog
There's a new version of Alpha OS X, which i suggested to be added. look on the actual page for ACTUALLY working keys.

Replying to:raimondz
SFNT: This seems like a library that handle messages on the screen (Like those displayed on RPG). The demo is awesome since it show the behavior of this library in an interactive way. I haven't used this library yet but it seems like it has potential. Miiverse link Key: [RWEEXSD]
It's a 12x12 font pack by SUU. This demo showcases the commands you can use to style that text and various management commands like BTWAIT. I test it by myself and it's really well made, sadly documentaries are in Japanese. I may translate it for myself to get a better understanding of what they do.

Hero Adventure EDIT+ has a new key. The final version of the game is v4.25, no longer being updated by the original creator. Old key: 1EKEDV3E New key: P33N35J6 I've been working on an English translation for Hero Adventure EDIT+, and I might consider submitting the translation with credit to the original.

Replying to:ninGamer
Hero Adventure EDIT+ has a new key. The final version of the game is v4.25, no longer being updated by the original creator. Old key: 1EKEDV3E New key: P33N35J6 I've been working on an English translation for Hero Adventure EDIT+, and I might consider submitting the translation with credit to the original.
Please do this if you want to update or share programs: 1. Click/Tap Submissions in your browser 2. Scroll down until you find Submit a Program or Resource 3. Configure the page as you want 4. Save the changes and there you go. Everyone can see your page and download your program. This page only lists programs from people who are not SmileBASIC Source users. (Unlike you)

ninGamer didn't make it. They even state that in the post. If it's no longer being updated I might add it to the page but for now people will see the key in the comments.

Another note: there are actually two different keys for the game that I know about which work. - The key I've mentioned above came from here which is a recent reupload judging by the tweet date. - The other key, which is 4DXJAEL3, can be found here on the creator's Twitter account. This is also where I found that they had stopped posting on Twitter since last year, and likely stopped posting elsewhere.

The chess game made by yoshiaki is very good. Played it at the hardest difficulty and won because the computer made a huge blunder. I had to be careful though because it was quite difficult to win.

Okay, who downvoted?

Okay, who downvoted?
IDK? I upvoted for no reason. HTV09 didn't vote at all.

Okay, who downvoted?
I upvoted. I mean 98.3% upvotes is an amazing score, but I'm just curious (it's possible they just downvoted because no-one else did.)

What's the goal for swingby? I don't see any instructions anywhere...and returning to earth results in a game over.

Replying to:wilrnilr
What's the goal for swingby? I don't see any instructions anywhere...and returning to earth results in a game over.
Oh wait, I'm dumb. You gotta return to orbit.

Pls put my game in there!!! Name: Simple Shooting Tech-Demo Key:C3ENQD8F