LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

FNAF SB?

Root / General / [.]

🔒
TarudahatCreated:
Okay, what the hell?! 1. What's DMCA? 2. Scott allowed other people to make fan games, fan recreations, etc. Did this original game not credit him? I'd figure that's why it got taken down.

Okay, what the hell?! 1. What's DMCA? 2. Scott allowed other people to make fan games, fan recreations, etc. Did this original game not credit him? I'd figure that's why it got taken down.
1:Digital Millennium Copyright Act 2:The original maker did credit Scott, but he never got asked or something and Coleslaw got butthurt and put a C&D on the game and developer.

You think I'd be safe with giving credit? I mean, in my current WIP of FNAF, it's using new sprites instead of the original images, like how FNAF GBC did theirs. That one's GameJolt, BTW.

You think I'd be safe with giving credit? I mean, in my current WIP of FNAF, it's using new sprites instead of the original images, like how FNAF GBC did theirs. That one's GameJolt, BTW.
It’s on gamejolt. Completely new sprites, this version uses real images from the actual game. Oh and if you give credit, actually use different images. Then you may be safe

From the linked video on this thread's titular game, it used all the images from the game shamelessly. I can see why it got striked! Okay, I actually have my spritesheet saved. Could I post it here to show? BG, too.

From the linked video on this thread's titular game, it used all the images from the game shamelessly. I can see why it got striked! Okay, I actually have my spritesheet saved. Could I post it here to show? BG, too.
I mean go ahead.

Yea, just press select while looking at it (on the 3DS btw), and that will take a screenshot. After that, you should (on you 3DS) be able to post by touching the camera option above the box to type. (Sometimes it will just look like a grey box because of loading issues). Edit: sorry if you already knew how. I just wanted to help.

Yea, just press select while looking at it (on the 3DS btw), and that will take a screenshot. After that, you should (on you 3DS) be able to post by touching the camera option above the box to type. (Sometimes it will just look like a grey box because of loading issues). Edit: sorry if you already knew how. I just wanted to help.
I think he mean’t actually uploading the spritesheets with a key

I never explained how to do that! I explained how to post a screenshot of their sprite sheet on this thread.

I never explained how to do that! I explained how to post a screenshot of their sprite sheet on this thread.
No when he asked if he can show Us his sprites, he probably means he was gonna upload the spritesheets so we can download them and view them.

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh. My mistake.

It’s fine

Actually, um... A-am I allowed to publish a thing that's barely even past its title screen?

Yea. I once uploaded literally JUST a sprite set, so your doing as good if not then better than me! (This is a joke, I've been able to get some gameplay done on games in the past.)

Wait, NVM. Thought screenshot was disabled with Miiverse.

This is a different website, and you could always share pictures on your 3DS.

You can upload ANYTHING. A single line of code, a single custom sprite, almost nobody’s gonna care.

https://jpg2png.com/download/pfiiefzatu9649h5/o_1dr9vh3ll1seb18o1138e1r3v1dktb/HNI_0045.png?rnd=0.447117802221328 BG...
Not gonna lie, this looks really good! I can’t wait to see the full game soon. You have my full support!