No Quit the bull It doesn't even matter

EVERYONE voted for the mysterious one,
No I didn't
I said almost...
Not when I posted this Yeah, you can see the edit about 7 hours before this
I said almost, it was before the EVERYONE word
No Quit the bull It doesn't even matter
wow

You're going to get this thread locked if you keep going off-topic. Like random said, it doesn't matter. Please don't keep arguing.

You're going to get this thread locked if you keep going off-topic. I like random said, it doesn't matter. Please don't keep arguing.
This wouldn't be cool as I need to make a new thread (though I don't want repeated things)...
Okay, this is somewhat off-topic...I am making my website where, similar to OTYA, e.g. the commands of XCMD.LIB will be described in detail with examples. This process may take a while as I'm learning HTML and CSS.
ーーーーーーーー End of off-topic, please? ーーーーーーーー I'm going to announce the new beta. This and other new beta versions will be posted on the official page for it as the "classic" <Windows 3DS> is gone. If someone wants the ~1-year old version for some reason, simply PM me. Basically the key and the changelogs will be moved to the page. The new key arrives in ~2 days as I need to check everything as always and also updating things.

You're going to get this thread locked if you keep going off-topic. I like random said, it doesn't matter. Please don't keep arguing.
This wouldn't be cool as I need to make a new thread (though I don't want repeated things)...
Okay, this is somewhat off-topic...I am making my website where, similar to OTYA, e.g. the commands of XCMD.LIB will be described in detail with examples. This process may take a while as I'm learning HTML and CSS.
ーーーーーーーー End of off-topic, please? ーーーーーーーー I'm going to announce the new beta. This and other new beta versions will be posted on the official page for it as the "classic" <Windows 3DS> is gone. If someone wants the ~1-year old version for some reason, simply PM me. Basically the key and the changelogs will be moved to the page. The new key arrives in ~2 days as I need to check everything as always and also updating things.
Yesssss (sorry for being off-topic...)

Thas cool

Okay, I've said I'll upload it now but forget it. My internet provider disabled the DSL name and cannot connect to it. This is written from school...

Okay, I've said I'll upload it now but forget it. My internet provider disabled the DSL name and cannot connect to it. This is written from school...
All my messages are written from school now that I have no internet.

I still need to fix the sprite on the swkbd because I rearranged the sprite sheet for future features like custom icons made by the apps so they can use them as the app and desktop icons.

Update: My internet provider told us that my family's router is disabled for 1 month. So I cannot upload the key, because there is no Wi-Fi hotspot or so at school. Perhaps I should add said things while I cannot upload.

Update: My internet provider told us that my family's router is disabled for 1 month. So I cannot upload the key, because there is no Wi-Fi hotspot or so at school. Perhaps I should add said things while I cannot upload.
Did they say why?

Well, hold up, can't you just bounce off of your wireless hotspot from your phone and connect that way? Or does your mobile device not support wireless hotspots?

Well, hold up, can't you just bounce off of your wireless hotspot from your phone and connect that way? Or does your mobile device not support wireless hotspots?
I do not have a mobile phone to begin with and my tablet doesn't have a SIM card either.
Did they say why?
Nope, Vodafone is so great they do this for no real reason. : /

So, how are you posting then? You have to have some sort of signal.

Maybe they just hiked a really tall mountain lol

library computers, that's how.

library computers, that's how.
Well, it uh... Stands to reason the library has wi-fi if that's the case.

maybe I should make an instruction that searches the code and replaces the stuff String functions! YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
Uh so SmileBASIC apparently can already do this if tou click on the search button in the code editor. Then in the top-left corner of the touch screen, there is a very magical button that lets you do this.