LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Dev/Bugreports for SKKBAUI

Root / Talk About Programs / [.]

CyberYoshi64Created:
Maybe I am gonna add some desktop backgrounds before I release it.
O.O

YES add this its cool lol or is it already added? Or is it copyright lol

Windows Vista 2.0

Windows Vista 2.0
Windows Vista 2.0 The future is now... ...With portable capabilities and *almost* bug-free
warning: swear wordsAnd throw all your Windows (including Midori, Otyax and others) to the fuck and start with this TODAY!

Show warning: swear words
Actually one swear word

YES add this its cool lol or is it already added? Or is it copyright lol
No, it's free to download and use, in this case, as a background for my mock OS.

Windows Vista 2.0
The future is now... ...With portable capabilities and *almost* bug-free
The "Wow" can start for real. lol

Windows Vista 2.0
The future is now... ...With portable capabilities and *almost* bug-free
The "Wow" can start for real. lol
Yeah, "Wow" EDIT: I'm sooooo excited that the new beta has been released!!!

nice

Cool stuff here! If only I still had internet. We're one step further from making a OS to end all OSes, we almost have everything.

Cool stuff here! If only I still had internet. We're one step further from making a OS to end all OSes, we almost have everything.
See my comment up (has a reference of 2 OSes)

oof. XD

oof. XD
Yep

Bug Reports: File Explorer fails to open (displays an error upon opening), an error appears when the desktop appears, and when opening the View menu, a SmileBASIC error occurs, halting execution of Windows 3DS. Requests: Include the new Windows 10 background as 'BG_1906.GRP'. Also, add an editable desktop. Info: I did a System Transfer, so now, I'm unable to test on an old 3DS. Also, did you take inspiration for the Windows Vista 2.0's background from me?

Bug Reports: File Explorer fails to open (displays an error upon opening), an error appears when the desktop appears, and when opening the View menu, a SmileBASIC error occurs, halting execution of Windows 3DS. Requests: Include the new Windows 10 background as 'BG_1906.GRP'. Also, add an editable desktop. Info: I did a System Transfer, so now, I'm unable to test on an old 3DS. Also, did you take inspiration for the Windows Vista 2.0's background from me?
Yeah, the second one I was doing to report it.

The new Windows 10 1903 background.

Image didn't appear...

Just Google.com it.

Just Google.com it.
Ok EDIT: Oh, I see.