LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

CAVE ISLAND (trans)

Root / Submissions / [.]

LohadLCreated:
Download:Q3KP33Q3
Version:1.1.2Size:<2.1 MB
This is an award-winning Legend of Zelda-style action adventure game made by Team PUWATTO-X and I translated it. Who's Team PUWATTO-X you ask? The father, PUSH, codes the game while his kid, Massa, throws out designs and ideas. You play as the hero, explore a cave-like dungeon, solve puzzle-like traps, fight bosses, loot around, and seek out the ultimate treasure! Simple! ...Or is it? Requires SmileBasic version 3.3.0.

Instructions:

All self-explanatory in game. Read the tutorials carefully. Buttons can be customized at a later time. Hint 1: Stopwatch (available after the tutorial) is your friend. Use it whenever you're stuck. Hint 2: Can you find all 7 Heart Boxes? Hint 3: Can you find the hermit (Master Bones) and his secret item? Warning: VERY hard to find! Hint 4: If you got the secret item, did you use it?

Notes:

PUWATTO-X is the original creator and LohadL is the English translator Update log: 1.1.2: revised for SB 3.3.0 due to changes in how SPLINK works 1.1.1: minor visual bugfix version

Looks great! but i'm not carrying my 3DS now so i have to wait until i can test it >:^(

Looks like fun. EDIT: Wow, this is like an actual fully featured game. I am impressed.

Really great game! One of the best I've seen in the community! 4.9/5 - Perfection

This looks AWESOME! Thanks for Translating lohadl! Your one of the best on site, dude! :D

Replying to:ElzoBro
This looks AWESOME! Thanks for Translating lohadl! Your one of the best on site, dude! :D
This game IS AWESOME!

Looks awesome and plays awesome probably #1 on the site.

Because not editing the post and just replying is the best way to not be looked at as spam.

Show of hands everyone: 1. Did you clear the game? 2. Have you gotten 10 hearts? 3. Have you gotten the secret ITEM? (it looks green)

^ lol

Amazing game! Can you add the Circle Pad/D Pad/C Stick in the control config? I really want to be able to move with the Circle Pad.

lol i died laughing at the beginning where the ship just sinks out of nowhere

Looks like I'm stuck here. I just can't seem to figure out what I have to do next. Do you know what I should do?
a spoiler(?) and a question By the way, how do I get to the bottom-left room and the room south-east from the entrance? I really can't figure it out.

NO XD I accidentally pressed the START button to pause!! Now I have to restart the whole game... DAMN U SMILEBASIC XD

This is EPIC! It was so good and fun, I forgot it was SmileBASIC and tried to go to the home menu so I could click SmileBASIC XD

Replying to:Perska
Looks like I'm stuck here. I just can't seem to figure out what I have to do next. Do you know what I should do?
a spoiler(?) and a question By the way, how do I get to the bottom-left room and the room south-east from the entrance? I really can't figure it out.
SpoilerLooking at your map you must have seen the mural in the Dark Cave Area (with the dead archaeologist). Figure out what that means. Use your Stopwatch near that mural as needed. By now you have enough tools to solve both rooms, but in the order of southeast from the entrance room -> bottom-left room.

Replying to:h267
NO XD I accidentally pressed the START button to pause!! Now I have to restart the whole game... DAMN U SMILEBASIC XD
Done that twice myself X3 But you could have typed CONT in direct mode to continue after you break with START. Know this for future reference! And I'm only the translator, so I can't add any controls since I can't figure out how he codes.

It reminds me of tristones

I'm so good at the prize shack game! I think my brain can sub-consciously track the box

Replying to:h267
It's actually Nintendo's fault (they have been making a lot of shitty decisions lately)

That's no good!