LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

BUB

Root / Submissions / [.]

PenduinCreated:
Download:83DXN3L4
Version:Size:
A cute little puzzle platformer with a custom level editor.

Instructions:

Controls are described on-screen. Experiment, discover the game's mechanics and tricks, and enjoy!

Oh awesome, we got BUB! I saw this on Miiverse and was really hoping you'd post it here!

Very cool game! I love it!

I just have to remind you again, don't forget to submit this game to the Ogiri contest! They have a plan to consolidate all winning submissions into a download title so you'll get more exposure if you win (and I believe you will) http://smilebasic.com/en/ogiri4/entry/

blub Edit: [sic] Edit: Where have I seen this before? I feel like I know that green guy.

Replying to:Yolkai
blub Edit: [sic] Edit: Where have I seen this before? I feel like I know that green guy.
I didn't know we had editing on comments!

Um, the green guy reminds me of Qwerty.

Do you mean Q*bert?

Nah, that's not it.

What does the music thing do in edit map mode? "-ABCD"

Great puzzle platformer! !טוב מאוד

Wow, great game! The visual design is one of the greatest aspects. Did you make all those graphics by hand, or was PC transfer involved I wonder?

I love this game!

I love the falling animation :)

Amazing game I love the edit feature.

Thank you everybody! I'm glad people enjoy this! (And, I wish I could read Japanese!) slackerSnail: I drew everything on the 3DS itself. Are there PC transfer tools that don't require jailbreaking? Lumage: I've been drawing this guy (I call him "Ork", but he goes by "Bub" now also :^) since I was a little kid, but he was very likely inspired by Q-bert (and Odie, for that matter). lohadl: Thank you! I did enter it in that contest, and since discovered several minor bugs, but oh well. :^)

You can use Petit Modem to transfer data to and from your 3DS using sound.

randomouscrap11: -Copy Text -[Delete Comment] -Paste Text and add changes -[Post Comment]

It was a joke.

Replying to:PixelStudio
What does the music thing do in edit map mode? "-ABCD"
It just allows you to play one of the 4 BGMs, or turn it off (-).