LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

What is your proud accomplishment of today

Root / General / [.]

Missingno50Created:
My proud achievement of 2019 is having written about 140 games within a year. It's been a bit of an odd year, juggling games for Foldapuz, ShoeboxOfGames, Browsercade, and then since May I've had SB4 games to do, too! Yet, somehow I've managed it. Setting a schedule, and trying to stick to it, seems to work really well for me.

My proud achievement of 2019 is having written about 140 games within a year. It's been a bit of an odd year, juggling games for Foldapuz, ShoeboxOfGames, Browsercade, and then since May I've had SB4 games to do, too! Yet, somehow I've managed it. Setting a schedule, and trying to stick to it, seems to work really well for me.
Impressive!

I finally have a switch... now I just have to wait until SB4 releases in the EU

whoa me too except I need to wait for the NA release not EU.

whoa me too.

KiratheCGHelper and I finally got the All-Digital Edition of the Xbox One S! 😄

KiratheCGHelper and I finally got the All-Digital Edition of the Xbox One S! 😄
Cool. What games did you get?

We got Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and an add-on for Fortnite. Before we got the Xbox One S, we got several games like Super Bomberman R and Adventure Time: Pirates of Ooo. Edit: The Xbox One S that we got is a discless one.

My proud accomplishment of the day is not dying -said by Thou_fatGAMER12 at 12 :41 EST January 4, 2020 Edited at 12:55

We got Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and an add-on for Fortnite. Before we got the Xbox One S, we got several games like Super Bomberman R and Adventure Time: Pirates of Ooo. Edit: The Xbox One S that we got is a discless one.
the lack of the disc is a feature in the all digital edition

My proudest accomplishment was teaching my grandpa how to play video games.