LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Seven Eleven

Root / General / [.]

🔒
joelableCreated:
Just dropped thirty dollars at Seven Eleven buying ten dollars worth of snacks (yum :P) and twenty dollars of Nintendo eShop currency. Since I'm going to have nine dollars (I already bought a dollar game so fun :D) left for other games after I buy SmileBASIC, I'd like to ask of oninions for some games you would recommend for Wii U or 3DS.

Mmm if you like Zelda, there's always A Link To The Past or Minish Cap on the Wii U. Both are a lot of fun, and I think both are 8 dollars.

On Virtual Console? I've never played the older Zelda series games so I might buy them. Thanks :)

Hmm well, if you're into difficult things, go with A Link To The Past. However, if you're looking for something a bit more manageable, Minish Cap is easier, but it plays similarly. I like them both. OFC you could just go with an entirely different Zelda game lol Edit: Minish Cap is GBA, ALTTP is SNES

I was thinking of getting A Link to the Past, and even if the game is harder, it'll just make me better at it. IDK if that makes sence but yeah.

Yeah of course it makes sense! Just keep pushing at it and you'll definitely beat it.

Yeah okay thanks for the recommendations. I'm definitely buying A Link to the Past now.

I've been playing Chronus Arc which I like quite a bit if you have enough money. Otherwise I would recommend Gotcha Racing for 4.99 if you like top down racers its quite good

I've been playing Chronus Arc which I like quite a bit if you have enough money. Otherwise I would recommend Gotcha Racing for 4.99 if you like top down racers its quite good
I'll keep those games in mind once I get more money. Thanks for the recommendations, anyways!

No problem. Also if you see Lone Survivor on sale again for Wii-U I highly recommend that. Play Lone Survivor with the Lights turned off. It's quite creepy. Give yourself a good scare

Alright, I've always wanted to play a little horror type game. But I am quite prone to screaming XD

Super C is one of my favorite games to play. It's pure action and fast paced, so it's pretty exhilarating to play.

Cool. I might try it out. Thanks for the suggestion!