LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Root / Submissions / [.]

MorganCreated:
Download:KECQA3L4
Version:Size:
A simple rock, paper, scissors game. Includes three modes: Solo play, duel play, and story play! (More info on each below) Also includes a cheat menu with 8 cheat codes! While it might not be hours of fun exactly, it's great for settling disputes about who gets the last oreo, or the TV remote -and I know what you're thinking: Why would I not just play RPS with my hands? Well this way, you can know for a fact that nether of you cheated, and if it's just you, then you can instead of flipping and unpredictable coin, settle whether to buy this game or that with a quick game of RPS! And, if you still don't think it can be useful, then you can always play story mode to battle against the toughest RPS champions to prove you're the best! One way or another, it's a boredom killer.

Instructions:

Solo play Waiting for something or someone? Or just bored? Solo play is perfect if it's just you. Select ether rock, paper, or scissors and then the NPC will pick randomly rock, paper, or scissors; then once the match is over, press A to play again, and B to quit Story play There is no story, it's more of a contest, anyway, battle through five of the toughest RPS players out there: Sid, Penny pigtails, Mr. sticks, UN-happy the bear, and Master ooze in a contest to see who is the best RPS player of all!
SpoilerHINT: the first three follow a pattern
Same controls as solo play Duel play NOTE: duel play requires 2 people to play. P1 picks ether rock, paper, or scissors, (making sure P2 doesn't see what he/she chooses) And then P1 hands the 3DS to P2, P2 then picks rock, paper, or scissors. (again making sure P1 doesn't see what he/she chooses) press A to play again, and B to quit to title. Cheat menu Cheat code change the rock, paper, and scissor's sprites into something different. Here are three codes to play around with. WEAPONST - Turns RPS sprites into weapons. JAPANESE - Give RPS sprites little anime inspired faces. ELEMENTS - Turns RPS sprites into elements. Cheat codes can be reset by inputting NORMALSP; all cheat codes are 8 letters long, all capitals, and no numbers or spaces. (Example: XXXXXXXX) If you don't know how to play rock, paper, scissors, then here's a how to guide: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock%E2%80%93paper%E2%80%93scissors

Notes:

I think I'm going to work on some more...physical games from now on. I have a lot of great ideas in mind.

This looks neat. :)