LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Request: Better Ban Reasons

Root / Site Discussion / [.]

🔒
h267Created:
Whenever a ban is issued, it gets a reason for why the user is banned. However, when I get one of these messages, I have no idea why I was banned. Sometimes I know why, but this time I had no idea what I did wrong. Almost every message I get is written as if it were some kind of joke. It seems like the person who banned you is saying, "Haha, we banned you, b*tch," or something of the sort. Adding ban reasons that aren't so vague will encourage people to not do those things again, because they know what got them banned. Please consider this proposal. -Tgaming548

Whenever a ban is issued, it gets a reason for why the user is banned. However, when I get one of these messages, I have no idea why I was banned. Sometimes I know why, but this time I had no idea what I did wrong. Almost every message I get is written as if it were some kind of joke. It seems like the person who banned you is saying, "Haha, we banned you, b*tch," or something of the sort. Adding ban reasons that aren't so vague will encourage people to not do those things again, because they know what got them banned. Please consider this proposal. -Tgaming548
I can't force admins to give better ban reasons. Even if I made them fill out some stupid form, I can't force them to fill it out correctly. Also, please, this website was not made for your rants. This is a website for SmileBASIC, and I'm sorry that the admins aren't perfect.