LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

PTC Ports Volume 2 (Sprites and Graphics)

Root / Submissions / [.]

MYCRAFTisbestCreated:
Version:0.0.1Size:864085B
This is a collection of games converted from PTC to SB using the converter program I made http://smilebasicsource.com/page?pid=713 Contains: Village RACEE Land (Sprite/graphics demo) Circle Pad (Touchscreen demo) Of the 4 programs, 2 are tech demos, both with some issues, and 2 are games. Of the two games, only RACEE (the game I made for PTC) is partly playable. Village boots and loads into the game but crashes before any true gameplay can happen. This collection was uploaded since I don't plan to continue working on this project as I have more or less abandoned SB and PTC. That said, yesterday I was reminded about how hard it is to play PTC games if you don't already own a copy of the program. Because of this, I chose to make a few more improvements to my converter, which was much better than the last public build, and release it, along with a collection of more advanced programs to hopefully show people the potential of this to work and someone else can take over.

Instructions:

RACEE uses L to start the game Select works in place of start, however will also take a screenshot Village was created by Randomouscrap98

No posts yet (will you be the first?)