LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Pasta Simulator 2018

Root / Submissions / [.]

PerskaCreated:
Download:V27E33L4
Version:Size:528+ KB. That means good, no?
The Official Sequel to Spaghetti Simulator! You simulate pasta! And you eat pasta! And you get pasta! And you [verb] pasta!

Notes:

hi how are you

LOL, great joke game Perska! This is a great example of a well made joke/troll! The mundane details in the game like the meat crumbs (Aka pixels) flying everywhere, or the character looking up the ladder truly completed this very well executed game/joke. Thank you. +1

Also, "Keywords: spaghetti, macaroni, pasta, fork, table, heart, red, hair, guy, who, get, run, over, by, a, boulder" Lol

Replying to:Morgan
LOL, great joke game Perska! This is a great example of a well made joke/troll! The mundane details in the game like the meat crumbs (Aka pixels) flying everywhere, or the character looking up the ladder truly completed this very well executed game/joke. Thank you. +1
thanks

+1 also, great joke game

Replying to:SwanBot
+1 also, great joke game
Joke game? What about this is a joke? All my life I wanted to be a dish of spaghetti, and previous game allowed me partially fulfill that dream. But then the sequel came... And that changed everything. I could now be pasta, and not just spaghetti... It was beautiful, and I enjoyed every moment of being pasta. But then the simulation ended, and I was once again lost... For one more year, I must wait until the next sequel comes, so I can be something more than pasta, and become closer to fufilling my lifelong dream. Joke game... smp (shaking my pasta)
SpoilerAll pasta-ing aside, great game Perska! I'm looking forward to the next game in this series 🍝.

+1 also, great joke game
oh dear me, I meant pasta game, don't know how it came out "joke game"

+1 also, great joke game
It's cool. I can tell that from first look, this seems like a joke game. But you have to closely... Soon enough you will find the true meaning of being pasta.

+1 also, great joke game
yes.. the true meaning..

+1 also, great joke game
The next game in the series HAS to be named "Ravioli simulator" lol.

+1 also, great joke game
I agree. But there has to be pasta on the side. #Pasta #Ravioli #Spaghetti #RedHairGuyWhoGetRunOverByBoulder

+1 also, great joke game
agreed.. #lol. well be hoping I can get my own laptop soon so I can be on more often, I so far have $5 saved up (lol) hey it turned out i only needed $10, as my laptop costed $10 :) i was already half way!!

i want a threequel!

i'm good, text i had to highlight to read how are you?