LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Old DSi PTC Rom .nds File

Root / General / [.]

ChaseCZCreated:
Do any ROMs or even just copies of PTC mk1 exist still? Clearly ROMs of mk2 are floating around, but does anyone have a copy of mk1 by chance?

Do any ROMs or even just copies of PTC mk1 exist still? Clearly ROMs of mk2 are floating around, but does anyone have a copy of mk1 by chance?
Why would you want mk1? It’s just mk2 with a lot less features. Everything on mk1 should work on mk2, as it was released as an update rather than a new application.

Why would you want mk1? It’s just mk2 with a lot less features. Everything on mk1 should work on mk2, as it was released as an update rather than a new application.
For posterity?

For posterity?
Preservation. Not only are there less features, but I'm pretty sure there were some extra bugs. yay

I still have ptc downloaded

i have ptc downloaded with freeshop back when freeshop was still around, i can dump the .cia if needed

I found a ptc cia for cracked 3ds... mp me if you want to get it.

What does "mp" mean?

What does "mp" mean?
Probably just means Private Message, with the letters swapped accidentally

Thanks ☺

I'm such a hypocrite, I'm so sorry I ended up installing CFW on my 3DS and "pirating" PTC lol Sorry for being a hypocrite with my awful, heavily misinforming comments, I was really stupid It's totally okay to homebrew your 3DS, and "pirating" PTC (the old DSi ver.) isn't really a bad thing, there's no other way to get it now.

You're not hypocrite lol. People change opinions over time and it's totally okay