LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Old DSi PTC Rom .nds File

Root / General / [.]

ChaseCZCreated:
Oh, 100 GB is a lot, isn't it?
Not really, my PC has 1 TB of storage, as well as my external hard drive. My iPhone also has 128 GB of storage.

I’d wait until hopefully SmileBoom implements some sort of PTC mode. They can’t leave all those PTC programs alone forever!

I’d wait until hopefully SmileBoom implements some sort of PTC mode. They can’t leave all those PTC programs alone forever!
:(
A compiler would be our best bet.
If someone wants to write a proper transpiler from PTC to SB, be my guest. Have fun doing it accurately though.

Yeah I have a link to it too
So i know this thread is kinda old but i was wondering if you could send me a private message of petit computer as well (Know it's illegal but it's kind of the only way of using it now)
Illegal is illegal, so if you were to obtain the ROM, it’d still be piracy, which is a crime. I’d wait until hopefully SmileBoom implements some sort of PTC mode. They can’t leave all those PTC programs alone forever!
I am not asking for it but what about if I did buy it. I have it on my 2ds XL

I also have 2 questions. 1, How do you even submit PTC programs? 2, Can I still download PTC programs?

I also have 2 questions. 1, How do you even submit PTC programs? 2, Can I still download PTC programs?
1) http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Petit_Computer_Wiki 2) As long as your camera isn't broken, yeah.

1. You can convert your program(s) to the .ptc format and then transfer them to your SD card, which you can put in your computer. Then you can transfer the .ptc file to your computer. Search up PTC QR or something along those lines and you should get a result from SmileBoom with a tool for convert .ptc files to QR codes. Enter your .ptc file into the tool and the QR code(s) should show up. You can then download these to your computer and share them. 2. You can use your DSi/2DS/3DS/XL’s camera to scan any QR codes containing PTC program(s).

If I PM you the link, will I get in trouble? just wondering...
Can You PM The Link To Me Please?

Bumpty Bump bump, this all started with my comment :D
Bumpty Bump bump who cares?

SpoilerI have a .nds file of the European version, but I won't be giving it away.

(in a spoiler) I have a .nds file of the European version, but I won't be giving it away.
Because...

(in a spoiler) I have a .nds file of the European version, but I won't be giving it away.
Because...
Because it's illegal. And I wouldn't want to get this site or myself in trouble.

Because...
Because it's illegal. And I wouldn't want to get this site or myself in trouble.
took you long enough to answer me

Huh... Thought this thread is dead af but it quite isn't yet

If you want Petit Computer for DSI, You need to buy a DSI with PTC on it because the internet for Wii and DSI is dead.

If you want Petit Computer for DSI, You need to buy a DSI with PTC on it because the internet for Wii and DSI is dead.
or have the titlekey for it on 3DS edit: lol freeshop is dead

I got nds if you want it I can give it to you through liame. It’s a shame you can’t get it legal anymore. I thinks it’s not bad to pirate if it’s the only way to get something.

Wait. If I give you a copy of the game and you send smileboom $8 in the mail then it’s fine right?

Wait. If I give you a copy of the game and you send smileboom $8 in the mail then it’s fine right?
no

they will eventually