tuna

what a triumph is that

Guess I'll follow the beat of my own drum

This thread better not take off
you'd be in treble if that happened
what a triumph is that
*triumphet

tuna

It's tenor to just keep posting puns here.

Music lol

Music lol
lol

How're you doing? I'm just fine.
BGMPLAY"L8DEFGE4CD&D1
Took me a while to get it:
SpoilerFine is an italian term to mark the end of a composition. It is used normally with the term Da capo al fine (From beginning to end) which tells the player to loop from beginning to the first instance of fine.

How're you doing? I'm just fine.
BGMPLAY"L8DEFGE4CD&D1
Took me a while to get it:
SpoilerFine is an italian term to mark the end of a composition. It is used normally with the term Da capo al fine (From beginning to end) which tells the player to loop from beginning to the first instance of fine.
Yeah I also put in the lick (for jazz memers) in the BGMPLAY

BGMPLAY "L8DEFGE4CD&D1"
licccccc

BGMPLAY "L8DEFGE4CD&D1"
licccccc
yep

My teacher thinks I am an alien after suggesting him Jacob Collier's version of "In the Bleak Midwinter" Also my ears think 440hz is out of tune dammit.

My teacher thinks I am an alien after suggesting him Jacob Collier's version of "In the Bleak Midwinter" Also my ears think 440hz is out of tune dammit.
I probably don't have perfect pitch, but I can almost always perfectly guess concert c and nothing else lol This is why relative pitch is good to have/get.

I probably don't have perfect pitch, but I can almost always perfectly guess concert c and nothing else lol This is why relative pitch is good to have/get.
it's weird because my brain tricks me into A‡ being the tuned one a

real question: how would I notate an Am9 chord in first inversion ? ? ? help