LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Minecraft SmileBasic Suggestions

Root / General / [.]

TheRealGamerBoy07Created:
I don't know when this game will be launched but I think there should be: -Atleast 2-player Multiplayer -Send/get worlds locally -command blocks!

These are some suggestions IAmAPerson.

and it should be shared with Petitmodem because of the upload rules.

I have an idea. All posts containing the words "Minecraft" should be automatically removed from the site. That, or we put a note on the top of the main page saying "A playable version of Minecraft, or anything similar, is not possible on SmileBASIC. Do not ask about Minecraft in SmileBASIC.

The creator of Minecraft DS (aka The Petit Computer version of Minecraft), IamPersson, has decided not to make a SB clone of Minecraft. Please stop asking these questions.

Maybe its just me, but i don't really think its right to just ask people to make that you want. Programming is not easy, I would know, I started a 6-7 months ago and i'm still having trouble with it; My solution? Rather than asking people to make things you want, maybe you could talk to the others on the site to help you study to programming further(It's all about trial and error!). Then maybe you'll be able to make the things that your requesting by yourself...or you know, you could just make your own game, but I guess that's too much effort...

I have an idea. All posts containing the words "Minecraft" should be automatically removed from the site. That, or we put a note on the top of the main page saying "A playable version of Minecraft, or anything similar, is not possible on SmileBASIC. Do not ask about Minecraft in SmileBASIC.
It might actually be possible though, so that wouldn't be true. And it shouldn't be caught on smileboom's copyright either. There's a minecraft clone in the eshop, you would just have to use your own textures and call it something other than minecraft. I was thinking, maybe it could be done with sprites and SPSCALE. You could prerender cubes from all angles (or 1/8 of all angles, then it could be flipped up and down to cover all other angles) then it could be scaled to match the size. I'm not very good with trig and 3d rendering, not to mention I'm just not the right person to hand big projects as my attention span is just the worst if people haven't noticed yet so this wouldn't come from me. Edit: you could actually do 1/16 angles, but all side textures would have to be identical and symetrical.

It might actually be possible though, so that wouldn't be true. And it shouldn't be caught on smileboom's copyright either. There's a minecraft clone in the eshop, you would just have to use your own textures and call it something other than minecraft. I was thinking, maybe it could be done with sprites and SPSCALE. You could prerender cubes from all angles (or 1/8 of all angles, then it could be flipped up and down to cover all other angles) then it could be scaled to match the size. I'm not very good with trig and 3d rendering, not to mention I'm just not the right person to hand big projects as my attention span is just the worst if people haven't noticed yet so this wouldn't come from me. Edit: you could actually do 1/16 angles, but all side textures would have to be identical and symetrical.
*cough* GBA Pokemon *cough* What?.. ok bai.

*cough* GBA Pokemon *cough* What?.. ok bai.
Yeah, no point in going back now with the new copyright restrictions. I think that project broke my willpower, because now I have a seriously hard time finishing anything. I honestly respect Discostew for doing such a feat. I have >700 hours clocked into PTC dsi.

This.

Someone actually thought of Minecraft for smilebasic? I would try to make a clone if I knew how, but I don't. Sorry :-(

Why did you post here again...? This is two months old.

I just found this... That's all...

I just found this... That's all...
It's OK, I don't mind really, just seemed odd. EDIT: plus i'm not helping, commenting back XD