LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

load images in sb3

Root / Programming Questions / [.]

gameoverCreated:
hi i want to make a fnaf game and i ask you now how to load a .jpg or .png image in smile basic

1. You can't load .pngs or .jpgs in SB, SB uses GRP files, which can be made with the graphics editor in the builtin Smiletool or by a graphics editor made by the community like Th. GRP Editor. 2. The game you're planning to make I can 100% guarantee will be taken down from the servers by Smileboom for including copyrighted content. So maybe don't make it and make original games instead. I can't stop you though, So feel free if you aren't planning to upload it to the servers and/or are planning to export the program onto your PC using homebrew then upload it to somewhere on the internet.

1. You can't load .pngs or .jpgs in SB, SB uses GRP files, which can be made with the graphics editor in the builtin Smiletool or by a graphics editor made by the community like Th. GRP Editor. 2. The game you're planning to make I can 100% guarantee will be taken down from the servers by Smileboom for including copyrighted content. So maybe don't make it and make original games instead. I can't stop you though, So feel free if you aren't planning to upload it to the servers and/or are planning to export the program onto your PC using homebrew then upload it to somewhere on the internet.
But fnaf SB arent drawed so how he make that

SNIP But fnaf SB arent drawed so how he make that
I have no idea what you mean

thanks

fnaf sb is full with screenshots from original game so how he make that

fnaf sb is full with screenshots from original game so how he make that
The creator probably used petitmodem to transfer the screenshots.

Question is there a way to use PetitModem without a P.C. and through the internet? Because I rather not waste my time researching something that never had what I am looking for in then end. Also the reason why I wanna know is because I have no P.C. And special cord along with money to buy one...

Question is there a way to use PetitModem without a P.C. and through the internet? Because I rather not waste my time researching something that never had what I am looking for in then end. Also the reason why I wanna know is because I have no P.C. And special cord along with money to buy one...
You can transfer text files without a PC using CFW and SBFM, but if you're trying to transfer images, you're out of luck.

Homebrew is seeming to become more and more like the only choice...

If ur really gonna make fnaf on sb it better be a private project. Meaning it doesn't be shared with a lot of people. Or you could make the sprites, hand drawn to avoid stealing assets.

Making sprites hand made doesn't mean it isn't still DMCA worthy. Look at mine, for example; Those are hand made, yet since they look so incredibly similar to the official material, these sprites are susceptible to getting a strike down. Then again, if you make them pixelated enough, then maybe then they'd allow it.

i cant draw

also do i need a adapter for petit modem

what is the command for smile basic to load petit modem images

what is the command for smile basic to load petit modem images
There isn't a command I'm pretty sure

how i load then

http://rei.to/petitmodem_en.html
Did you not read the page he linked?