LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Images being too big when not hovered over

Root / Site Discussion / [.]

NeatNitCreated:
Bad gif example: https://gyazo.com/f4c37b3b0a7830dc67403653177bb5da Looked a bit into it, looks like the problem lies here, lines 228-239 of forum.css: .forum dl dd img { width: 45%; max-height: 680px; box-shadow: 0 0 6px #447; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #445; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #445; transition: all 0.25s ease-in-out; } .forum dl dd img:hover { width: unset; max-width: 95%; } width: 45% should be changed to max-width: 45%, supposedly that should take care of it. Maybe. Probably. Edit: line 193 too apparently, seems to be a copy of 228... whatever...

Bump because this was overshadowed by the chat drama.. I mean, this issue is not important at all, but it's a really quick fix (outlined above in OP) so might as well get it done with, no?

Lumage, you still haven't seen this? Would you like me to fix it? Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it.

I saw it, but something made me think the solution given in the OP wasn't completely correct. Maybe I was tired when I saw it... Sorry.

Why was the definition repeated twice in the CSS file? I couldn't figure out a reason, especially since they're both the same.

It was just a mistake; there was no reason.