LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Five Nights at Ened's: 3.0 Version Forum

Root / Talk About Programs / [.]

DNX6790Created:
Hi, welcome to the FNAE 3.0 Forum,this is for explain some things... 1 - this will be POSSIBLY THE LAST of FNAE (At least from me), im explain this after. 2 - The 3.0 update will be the last update for FNAE. DEFINITELY!. 3 - the update is in early dev. But not purposed to be the most big update (PLUS is the most big update). 4 - This is not my last SB proyect and will continรบe with SB a longer time. 5 - with the SB lauch on NSwitch will possibly port FNAE... But only if this have support. And 6 - this forum is for hear your suggestions for the game Ok,this is all for now Good-bye

Can you at least maybe describe what you're adding?

put in the mario but he's hyper real and says "oof!"

Some stuff,like new minigames (1 per animatronic) Make better the sprites, Add a custom night And others (In NSwitch) In the 3DS 3.0 update little, but god changes,make suggestions PD: THE LAUNCH DATE IS...

EDIT: Sorry, but the Ver. 3.0 Update has been delayed to 2020 (probably Summer) for a sooo important and relavant reason... But i'm not reveal it here

Can you at least maybe describe what you're adding?
Hi, sorry for don't reply as a long time, but this forum is exactly for this, hear and read your ideas, i'm not post any info update if is not complete, but i'm will do my best

Early im say "It was be the last of FNAE (at least from me)" and is true... Ok, it's 50โ„… fake, let me explain. About 2 months ago I told myself "do I really want it to end like this?" and I could think of the advantages that the new SmileBASIC could offer compared to SmileBASIC 3DS, so I started working on "Project EX" which will be directly related to FNAE, and I have also thought about porting FNAE PLUS for NSwitch, but that would be, a simple port ... If that happens it would not be on my own, since I do not want to port it, if the port is done, it means that someone offered or agreed to port it as soon as SmileBASIC for NSwitch leaves In America. But EX Project If it would be the last FNAE done by me