LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Fake Brick

Root / Submissions / [.]

Autz64Created:
Download:J338EDDF
Version:Size:514 KB
The most useless program you will ever see. This program will emulate the Blue Screen of Death, which is showed when the 3DS system can't find/recognize the NAND chip. Changelog: 1.3 -Tweaked some stuff with previous Easter Egg. -Added another Easter Egg, but for people who used Smilehax in the past. 1.2 Improved overall appareance and changed screenshot to actual in-game one avoid confusion. 1.1 Added an Easter Egg for people who used CFW with HomeMenuHax in the past. 1.0 Initial Release.

Instructions:

Download and execute the file.

OK so... which one of these programs ACTUALLY produces this screenshot? Apparently they're not the same, but they're using the same image: this page the other page

Replying to:haloopdy
OK so... which one of these programs ACTUALLY produces this screenshot? Apparently they're not the same, but they're using the same image: this page the other page
The "Brick Simulator 2016" is the most closest one to the image. I just use a internet screencap since i didn't know how to do screenshot, but i can change that. Updated

Why... does... this... exist...

Replying to:answer
Why... does... this... exist...
Because reasons.

So...I need some hacks? I dont use cfw...do I need hacks?

Replying to:Imasheep
Short answer: No Long answer: No.

French answer: non. Binary answer: 01101110 01101111 Hex answer: 6E6F Decimal answer: 28271

Spanish answer: no Japanese answer: no Google Translate answer: DECEARING EGG