Tower of Hanoi
Your goal is to move the leftmost tower of blocks to the rightmost side.
There are three simple rules:
- Public Key
- Min. Compat.
- 2.0 (STABLE)
For more information, visit
- Only one disk can be moved at a time.
- Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the stacks and placing it on top of another stack i.e. a disk can only be moved if it is the uppermost disk on a stack.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
Game Features Include:
- 116 variations of "Cannon in D" background music
- Auto pausing mechanism for battery saving
- A wide range of difficulty modes (takes anywhere from 1 second to 20 years to solve)
- Moving background simulation
- Auto color-changing design
- Score keeping and a timer