LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

This site used to be very popular in the Miiverse days.

Root / General / [.]

photonegativemickeyCreated:
Now, it's a ghost town. I'll miss the popularity this place once had.

I don’t know the site metrics regarding number of active users vs inactive users but it does seem the same 8 or so people are always posting, but rarely adding new content. But I’m curious how many people are inactive due to simply never completing a program worthy of publishing, but still work in SB (me lol). There’s so many threads about programs that never happen, for whatever reason.

I don’t know the site metrics regarding number of active users vs inactive users but it does seem the same 8 or so people are always posting, but rarely adding new content. But I’m curious how many people are inactive due to simply never completing a program worthy of publishing, but still work in SB (me lol). There’s so many threads about programs that never happen, for whatever reason.
Yeah lol. I’ve had a lot of ideas that I’ve tried, but because I lacked experience and knowledge, my older projects never came out. But now instead of giving up when things get too messy, I’m just rewriting everything (in the case of Wonderflonium). After Wonderflonium, I want to get a tower defense type game out (I’ve been experimenting with that and it was one of my first ideas when I got SB) and a Geometry Dash type game (I have a very small prototype for this, but it needs work before it’s ready for the public.)

Yes, im still alive. :-D I will trie to upload my programs without a "knowing Bug". So I can't publish my projects yet. ( And real life needs a lot of time, without App-development. ;-)

One of my unfinished projects: A stopwatch based on the 3DS system time. Known bug: Currently only works on the same day - not possible across days.

One of my unfinished projects: A stopwatch based on the 3DS system time. Known bug: Currently only works on the same day - not possible across days.
That sounds very easy to fix. Send me a key in public or in private and I will help! (I know, I know, I'm being offtopic. boooo.)