LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

SmileBASIC Source Badge Creation Contest!

Root / General / [.]

ElzoBroCreated:
People can draw up badges for the site and the most popular badges (Top 3 most voted for) will be distributed to all users! You just come up with a design, name, and description for it, then post it here! I feel this would be cute little thing to do after we fix up all our site issues! ============================================== ~Format: -Badge Name -Badge Image -Badge Description ============================================== ~Example: Cool Dude Badge [Insert Image] "Badge for people who just feel like they're Cool Dudes!" ============================================== Tell me what you think of the idea! (Lookin' at you Random!) o(๏ฝ€ฯ‰ยด )o

Btw, the badge submissions will be open until November 2nd. Unless it take too long for Random to give the ok, in which case, the date will be moved accordingly.

It sounds like fun, but my answer is no. I want badges to have a consistent feel, and badges will not be consistent if I don't draw them all. Everyone has their own style, and I just don't want them all mixed up. You guys can come up with ideas for badges and I'll think about whether or not I want to add them! But I'm going to draw them myself, and I want to have the final say about what gets added and what doesn't (making a vote meaningless). Also I don't have time to make badges right now. Not even for the anniversary. I'm sorry.

Its ok. You can close this thread now.