PetitCity2

Root / Submissions / [.]

PetitPockyCreated:
Download:N2DYE3QJ
Version:Size:
Urban development game!

Instructions:

Method of operation

Circle pad : Cursor move D-Pad : Move Touch MiniMap : Move X : Menu R : OBJ Menu L : Hide OBJ http://bit.ly/1YaoT8o

Explanations

Automatically development

Around our own convenience store will be developed .

Power

If the power supply rate is low , it is difficult to develop the city and profits will be low .

Yesss This game looks amazing.

Replying to:Yolkai
Yesss This game looks amazing.
Thank you!!!

Woah it is amazing

Better then the other one

I'm confused - how do you make ANY profit? When I play, anything I do ends in negative profits.

Replying to:Mariominer
I'm confused - how do you make ANY profit? When I play, anything I do ends in negative profits.
Same :P Maybe just let the random stuff pop up? Stocks are very good for profits, I like using them before I actually build anything.

Did you build any Power plant? If you did not build Power Plant, you need some Power plant.

I built a power plant. Nothing happened. Oh well. Natural Development, I guess.

Please increase population.

I Can't wait for PetitCity 5 with DRM!
This is great!

Replying to:PandaIsland
I Can't wait for PetitCity 5 with DRM!
This is great!
PetitCity 10 with the Nintendo VR SmileBASIC port.

How do we increase population, though?

Build Block of Flats.

>how to increase population >build housing Makes sense to me. Edit: Thank you for the game, PetitPocky! It's awesome!

Thank you.

Finally!! This game looks great!!!

Replying to:Mr_Mo
>8 months ago

Replying to:Mr_Mo
PetitPocky should definitely work on an update, or new version It is a cool game though

I cant make a profit.

What?!? Updated by the Pocky themself?