LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Hack.BASIC (Multiplayer hacking minigame) UNFINISHED

Root / Submissions / [.]

Autz64Created:
Download:[REMOVED]
Version:Size:
This is my attempt to make a Multiplayer hack-based minigame. I didn't finish it because i fear that wouldnot work well on a multiplayer enviorment ( I don't have another 3DS, so what i do is a guess game). The goal of the minigame is this: Intercept and destroy other player's Terminals. And How? By using a handful set of apps what will help you on your task. You can either update your defenses or update your attack tools. As title suggest, this works is Unfinished and only serves as a proof-of-concept. Expect some glitches like clicking behind the window. EDIT: I erased this "game" because is already included on Food Splatterhouse [BIG]. To play it, donwload Food Splatterhouse [BIG] and go to the Extra menu, then to Games.

Instructions:

Download and run "APP_MAIN".

If you want, I could continue this for you. I've already made some changes, and continuing this seems fun. Please let me know, as I think this could have a lot of potential. Thanks!

Replying to:HTV04
If you want, I could continue this for you. I've already made some changes, and continuing this seems fun. Please let me know, as I think this could have a lot of potential. Thanks!
I would look foward to your progress. If you have any doubt about the apps and the dynamic of the game, let me know.

Hello. I would like to know how you made the initial intro (very beautiful)

Replying to:EpicMario71
Hello. I would like to know how you made the initial intro (very beautiful)
GCLS
'Show stuff here
Wait 5
GCLS
'Show stuff here
Wait 5
GCLS
'Show stuff here
Wait 5