LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

[fixed] TOPMENU corruption

Root / SmileBASIC Bug Reports / [.]

YolkaiCreated:
Not sure why no one mentioned this before but straight from the bug report list: http://smileboom.com/special/ptcm3/debug/bug "If you press the TOPMENU button immediately after the program starts running, things hang up or screen is corrupted" Apparently more likely with larger programs. Anyway that's where all those sprites appearing on the file menu and things came from, if you were wondering.

I also found if you tapped the back button on the viewer and pressed B after a few frames, you will hear the back sound twice. Do this a few times and try opening the load dialog in the editor... EDIT: Pics, it happened: Miiverse

I also found if you tapped the back button on the viewer and pressed B after a few frames, you will hear the back sound twice. Do this a few times and try opening the load dialog in the editor...
Are you just going to keep us waiting after that cliffhanger?

EDIT: image doesn't show up in bbcode. Here's a link to the images: EDIT2:got them to show up EDIT3:the image link don't work the next day for some reason?

EDIT: image doesn't show up in bbcode. Here's a link to the images: EDIT2:got them to show up EDIT3:the image link don't work the next day for some reason?
It's probably dropbox, not us. We don't change the way the images work over time, but image service providers may decide to remove the image after a certain period of time.

It's probably dropbox, not us. We don't change the way the images work over time, but image service providers may decide to remove the image after a certain period of time.
I know that, It's just bizzare that the dropbox image link stopped working the next day but it worked that night.

Ok, now the image links are broken again. Should probable find a better place to store them. EDIT: So when I update the image link on my OP, it gets updated on all the other ones? That's cool!