LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Bye for now

Root / General / [.]

RaichuBenderCreated:
Hello everyone, As some of you might have noticed, my activity on this site dropped the last couple of weeks. This is not something I am particularly proud of. Meanwhile, I still couldn't finish and release SmileBOY, which I promised some weeks ago. There is a lot going on around me. So I decided it would be better for me to leave this site and return when I finally finish SmileBOY. Hopefully that will be soon. This site felt like a home to me. It helped me relax my mind during stressful times. I want to thank everyone for the great time I had here and hopefully I'll see you guys again soon!

Hello everyone, As some of you might have noticed, my activity on this site dropped the last couple of weeks. This is not something I am particularly proud of. Meanwhile, I still couldn't finish and release SmileBOY, which I promised some weeks ago. There is a lot going on around me. So I decided it would be better for me to leave this site and return when I finally finish SmileBOY. Hopefully that will be soon. This site felt like a home to me. It helped me relax my mind during stressful times. I want to thank everyone for the great time I had here and hopefully I'll see you guys again soon!
Nooooooo, don't leave! No one wants to to go because you can't finish a program on time! Please stay, RaichuBlender, please...

Rest in spaghetti. Don't regretti. Never forgetti.

see ya >never