LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Block Dude

Root / Submissions / [.]

calc84maniacCreated:
Download:4KX3PX7D
Version:Size:13.4KB
This is a clone of the classic TI-84+ game Block Dude (originally by Brandon Sterner). Stack up blocks and make it to the exit door, but don't get stuck!

Instructions:

Help is provided in-game.

Oh hey, a game I recognize from the calculator! Man, did EVERYONE play this game? Lol I guess there wasn't really a big selection now that I think about it...

Replying to:haloopdy
Oh hey, a game I recognize from the calculator! Man, did EVERYONE play this game? Lol I guess there wasn't really a big selection now that I think about it...
Nah, there is a pretty big selection, but this one came preinstalled as part of the PuzzPack app (at least with the Silver Edition models), so it got a lot of exposure.

Ha, nice man! Certainly brings back memories of HS Algrebra lol.

Replying to:haloopdy
Idk if you'll see this, but how long did it take you to make this? Did you port it by hand, or make some kind of tool?

I really like this :D Better than on my calc because I can actually see most of the screen at one, helps to plan ahead. Very nice!

when i first saw it i immedeitly thought of the BOXBOY series lol but seriously i haven't found any clones of that masterpiece series on SBS so i was just looking for puzzle platformers instead. BUT THEN I FOUND CAVE ISLAND WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR PUZZLE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A PUZZLE GAME! ok i'll download and get back to looking for puzzle platformers now

Replying to:IAmRalsei
when i first saw it i immedeitly thought of the BOXBOY series lol but seriously i haven't found any clones of that masterpiece series on SBS so i was just looking for puzzle platformers instead. BUT THEN I FOUND CAVE ISLAND WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR PUZZLE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A PUZZLE GAME! ok i'll download and get back to looking for puzzle platformers now
CAVE ISLAND IS A MASTERPIECE! I FINISHED THE WHOLE GAME!

i know cave island is good. i wasn't calling it bad, i just said it wasn't a puzzle game, despite being called one.

i know, im just saying...

good misinterpretations lol

Ye password for ye last stage is actually funny.

Replying to:CyberYoshi64
tell metell me in a spoiler

Are
you
sure
This is copyrighted material :J
Fine,
The key iswTF What the f**k?

no
No
NO!
Spoilers ahead
[spoiler
]
Don't
Not gunna happen
You're blind now
spoileralertfunny
also pls no bann for all the spoiler

also cave island has a few small puzzles... idk

Nice! *thumbs up*
Hey!
That isn't cool
Go away!
This is not for children!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*I give a thumbs up like Donald Trump* Just a joke. XD
(ยดโ€ข_โ€ข`)

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lollolz im not doing this again
also pls no bann this is a joke if you didn't notice