LoginLogin
Nintendo shutting down 3DS + Wii U online services, see our post

Ahoy hoy.

Root / General / [.]

Gaelstrom_ValenceCreated:
Sooooo. How you guys beeeeen. Who's still alive here?

I have no idea what I have been doing the last few years tbh. I think that I have been trying to make games with godot? Not a lot has really happened. It feels like I have been in a cryostasis or something... Well I really like seeing this community coming back though :D

I've moved a bit away from programming but I've been able to get away with little bits of it here and there. Most of the time I've been spending with school, band, and now I have a job. But I don't really want to leave this community, so I'll stick with it and I'll probably still be coding occasionally.

I have no idea what I have been doing the last few years tbh. I think that I have been trying to make games with godot? Not a lot has really happened. It feels like I have been in a cryostasis or something... Well I really like seeing this community coming back though :D
Oh crap I forgot that notifications are disabled It's good to see some life here tho. I know what it's like, especially with the pandemic I haven't been doing like, anything memorable for awhile, so 2021 felt like it zoomed by for me
I've moved a bit away from programming but I've been able to get away with little bits of it here and there. Most of the time I've been spending with school, band, and now I have a job. But I don't really want to leave this community, so I'll stick with it and I'll probably still be coding occasionally.
Glad to hear you'll stick around. There's something really special here with smilebasic, so good to see people still hanging on.

I've Been Alive, Yk W/ School And Whateba I Don't Really Do Much Coding Nowadays, But I Do Animation I Wanted To Revisit SB Again So That's Why I'm Even Here Rn Considering I've Been Part Of This Community Since Back In 2020

Moo.