DescriptionA demo of an RPG. It's an RPG inspired by Etrian Odyssey. The demo isn't very long.
You explore maze-like dungeons, drawing a map while you go, finding treasure chests to collect silver which can be used in the shop for upgrades, and occasionally running into battles. Leveling up unlocks new skills.
I say "demo" but let's be honest, I'll probably never finish it.
(Unless SmileBASIC comes to the Switch.)InstructionsRun ".RUNME" to play the game.
- The color of the enemy's name indicates how difficult they are in comparison to your level. Green are easy, yellow are moderate, and red are hard (run!!!).
- Draw your map! Mapping is a bit buggy but you will get lost without it, even if you have a good memory battles can displace you slightly so you'll quickly forget where you're at without a map.
- If the enemy is too hard, run!
- When you gain a level, you heal all the way up. If you think you're going to die, try to fight easy enemies.
- Since you might die a lot, it's good to know R skips dialog.
- The demo is only two dungeons long so if you don't want to lose your progress don't click A when you see the light in the second dungeon. That ends the demo.