DescriptionSimulate particles flying about in SmileBASIC!
Version B 2.0.0 (E43NH3LJ)
● Dynamic non-fragmented arrays now mean there is no pre-defined limit for the number of particles that can be simulated at once.
● Support for the accelerometer and circle pad have been added.
● The top screen now displays statistics.
Version B 2.1.0 (KKDXXGD)
● Performance update.
PTC Wiki page: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Coleslaw_Productions_Particle_SystemInstructions● D-Pad: Push gravity to "1" in the pressed direction.
● B: Set gravity to follow the circle pad.
● Y: Set gravity to follow real-world gravity through the accelerometer.
● Touch: Move the emitter.
● L: Show the emitter's location.
● Edit the codes constants to change the way the emitter behaves.
● A: Set spawn velocity randomly