DescriptionSmileIDE is my attempt to do a better IDE for Smilebasic. This program is still in development but it works at the current stage.
Warning: Programs are edited on ram. This means that you could lost your code if you close the editor without saving.
The project include uncompiled code in lowerdash for those peoples who want to see the implementation or change this program.
- Basic Editor
- Load and save files
- Syntax Highlight.
- Autocomplete (By pressing B)
- Custom configuration.
- Change keyboard
- Add search functionality on file explorer
- Rewrite text editor(Use gap buffer and pages instead of a string array in memory)
- Comment an entire line or multiples lines.
- New text input for search text operation.
- Display help document based on the function focused by the cursor.InstructionsAssign the file .exe to the smile button.
- Press a to confirm color selection. B to Cancel.
- The buttons functionalities are the same as smilebasic's editor.
- Press B to display autocomplete. The List is based on the texts inside DICT file.
- Press "Top Menu" to display the app menu.
- Press ? to see the changelog/roadmap (In the future I want to display help of functions based on the position of the cursor).
- Copy paste buttons work.
- Undo redo doesn't work yet.
- J2L= Jump to line (Same as List:X).
- Tools let you store shortcut to other programs. They will run on slot 0.
- Kl'Dck Hul. (Lowerdash)
- ActorBug. (Lex)
- Pocky (PTMLReader)
- 12Me21 (Automatic Code Indenter )