DescriptionVIDEO LINK(v0.35): https://youtu.be/BktF2LyUuqU
Ever wanted to send an awesome game to your friend but you forgot the key? Ever wanted to test compatibility of your program on an O3DS vs N3DS or try to code multiplayer functionality? Tired of uploading programs just to create a key for your other systems? Miss the good old days of PTC when you could just do SENDFILE and RECVFILE?
Well if any of those apply to you than you're in luck!
INTRODUCING SENDFILE FOR SB
- Send a PRG / TXT to another 1 system
- Send a GRP to another 1 system
- Send a DAT file to another 1 system
- Run as a standalone program
- Use as a function library for use inside another program
- Send a VAR to another system (maybe)
- Send files to up to 3 other systems at a time (eventually)
- Further Enhanced performance
InstructionsCOPY SENDFILE into the folder with the data you want to send on the sending system.
COPY SENDFILE into the folder with the data you want to receive on the receiving system.
The HOST will always send the file and the GUEST will always receive it (in the standalone program, implementation can vary if you so desire).
You may only send
HOW TO SEND TO A SYSTEM WITHOUT SENDFILE:
1.Type the following code into the other system
MPRECV OUT ID,A$
IF ID==MPHOST THEN
2. Run the program you just wrote and select GUEST (NO)
3. Run the system containing SENDFILE, chose HOST (YES) [chose this on the other system] and then enter "SENDFILE" as the file
4. Wait for the 3DS without sendfile to show a MultiPlayer Disconnect message prompt and hit OK
5. Press any button on the 3DS that didn't have sendfile and say yes to saving the file.
CONGRATS! Just load SENDFILE now and it should run perfectly!!!
DAT files are assumed one dimensional. 2D, 3D, and 4D files do not work yet (and nether do 1D files, but they won't crash if you load them)
For documentation of use and other instructions, see the comments at the top of the file.
Now shows all files in current folder on top screen when being asked for a file
Further improvements to overall program stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
Added DAT file support (1 Dimensional only)
Added proper buffer check(Prevents Crashing)
Can now send SENDFILE to systems without the program (so long as the sender has it and follows instructions)
Improved file type detection (will still ask for clarity in most cases)
(Not compatible with any other version)