DescriptionQ-Sim is a simulator for a 5-qubit quantum computer, based heavily off of IBM's QX.
It supports all the same logical operations as IBM's QX as well as supporting programs written in QASM.
There are a few example programs:
- Demonstrates the algorithm for a quantum superdense coding.
- Sets up a Bell state of entangled qubits.
- Uses Hadamard gates to reverse the CNOT gate.
- Uses several Hadamard and CNOT gates to create a SWAP gate.
- Constructs a half-adder from a Toffoli gate and a CNOT gate according to this paper.
I apologize for the really low quality screenshots, I will update them once SmileBASIC finally gives us that screenshot update...
- Added native SWAP gate, Toffoli gate, and Fredkin gate
- Bug fixes
- CNOT gates can have their direction swapped
- Hold the L button while starting a program will allow you to set the initial state of all 5 qubits (type in something such as "00110")